Favorite Fighting Game?

What is your Favorite Fighting game?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favorite Fighting game?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You obivously didnt play Cross Channel.

I only made it as far as the title screen. I will get to it soon >.

agreed...

also, include kagetsu tohya and fate/hollow ataraxia... time loops...

I played Kagetsu Tohya. Damned that THAT!!! Ren is cute BTW :)

When I mean time loops i meant Blazblue's not Little Busters! They're fine.

Edited by Cybersteel
I only made it as far as the title screen. I will get to it soon >.

I played Kagetsu Tohya. Damned that THAT!!! Ren is cute BTW :)

When I mean time loops i meant Blazblue's not Little Busters! They're fine.

agreed, len/ren is so cute!!!

wait, you hated Kagetsu tohya??? XD

I...I do believe im going to cry...I got an email from Amazon...saying that Phantom Breaker...has been delayed...again...but this time...its delayed all the way to September...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I...I do believe im going to cry...I got an email from Amazon...saying that Phantom Breaker...has been delayed...again...but this time...its delayed all the way to September...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

not again??!?!?

poor yachi...

XD

It's kind of off topic, but I'm so happy and exhausted that I'll write it anyway.

After 5 (five!) hours of hard work and adjusting various stuff I've managed to run my 3rd Saturn. It still needs some more tweaking but I've managed to play Virtua Fighter 2 (tried it with VF1, but it wasn't able to recognize it).

Why 3rd? Well my 1st is japanese so I have no idea what I'm reading, 2nd was american but it was dead and I wasn't able to force it to work so I sold it.

(-_-)

still... Blazblue is on the lead...

and 2 options still has no votes... XD

Im kind of suprised Arcana Heart dosnt have any votes, it was made by Arc System Works (BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Persona 4 arena) so I figured people would know it :/

Im kind of suprised Arcana Heart dosnt have any votes, it was made by Arc System Works (BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Persona 4 arena) so I figured people would know it :/

well, even if the company who made it is popular, that doesn't mean that all their games are also popular...

• 4 weeks later...

ok guys I managed to cheat the system and get BOTH of the Phantom Breaker demos which are only available in Japan! The game is sooooooooooooooo much better than I thought it was going to be! Sadly I cant play as Kurisu or rimi in either :( on the bright side I got the Dead or Alive 5 demo as well and that game is just amazing as well. Its like they took Dead or Alive for and just made it 10 times better!