Sorry if this has been asked before or if it's sitting under my nose and I just can't see it, but is there an IRC or some other form of real time chat channel for us to discuss in? If there isn't, shall the opportunity come for one to be set up? I imagine it would be thrilling to join in.

Sorry if this has been asked before or if it's sitting under my nose and I just can't see it, but is there an IRC or some other form of real time chat channel for us to discuss in? If there isn't, shall the opportunity come for one to be set up? I imagine it would be thrilling to join in.

There is a shoutbox already, doubt we need an irc channel.

I have no idea how to join an IRC. You need different clients and things and it's ultimately confusing.

Chatbox... you click "Forum" and start typing. Simples.

i get the idea but dont know hat IRC stands for...

can someone tell me???

Ah, my fault for being unclear. It stand for Internet Relay Chat, and compared to AIM, ICQ, and MSN, is fairly old, but IRC is the most reliable for a stable 24/7 room.

For those unfamiliar with using an IRC client, there are ways to integrate a simple one with the forum; it would be fairly straightforward. But it's been made overwhelmingly clear the shoutbox is all that's currently necessary.

Ah, my fault for being unclear. It stand for Internet Relay Chat, and compared to AIM, ICQ, and MSN, is fairly old, but IRC is the most reliable for a stable 24/7 room.

For those unfamiliar with using an IRC client, there are ways to integrate a simple one with the forum; it would be fairly straightforward. But it's been made overwhelmingly clear the shoutbox is all that's currently necessary.

Thanks for the info...

sorry for being dumb but, you just gave me another question...

AIM??? ICQ??? MSN???

Yorushiku onegai shimas...

I leave my care to you...

thanks again!!!

But, I'm not new on the internet, just on those things...

I know what you mean. I've only been going on the internet alot about 4 years ago when I started watching anime off the internet. But even then there's still plenty Idk.

I know what you mean. I've only been going on the internet alot about 4 years ago when I started watching anime off the internet. But even then there's still plenty Idk.

At least there's always some people who help... ahehhhe