Do the people you know, know that you like loli?

• 3 months later...

yea all my friends and family know at first they were player hating but when i explained it to them they took it quite well i then played off there apologies and got about 26 dollars to make amends for being mean ah the perks of being a loli fan the only problem is when my friends talk about breast size there like look there huge! then ask me what i think and then they remember and insult me but i then i just remind them that my girlfriends may have all been and will all be lolis but at least i have!!! then i just leave

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No they don't. I don't really want to be labelled as pedophile. though, I do want to make my fantasies known. But society isn't that easy to understand the complex thoughts of us Otakus. Guess that's about it. Besides, keeping it a secret doesn't hurt. It's actually a little exiciting.<3

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Actually, yes, a bunch of them

well they tease me about it and calling pedo once in a while, but i know they just joking around and know that i dont actually like or have guts to attack a child in real life

It just depend on how close you are with your friend and how you explain to them whether as a joke or something to make them understand, they get used to it

Hell, my gay friend has it much worse than me especially if he want to sit with other guy beside him at a food court.