Looking for recommendation

Muv-Luv Alternative is the closest VN to animation I've ever seen. If you want H-scenes with animation you can try old Peach Princess titles like:

- The Sagara Family

- Do you like Honry Bunnies 1 & 2.

>VN that has animation just like in school days

>size of the VN doesn't matter tnx! :)

The ever popular CLANNAD i suppose...

A Profile

Hinata Bokko

Well... sorry, can't clearly guess what you like... adding some Genre/category would help...

A VN that does not have any magic

Genre would be School/LoveRomance/ more route as much as possible :D tnx

the 3 VNs i posted already fits that...

here's an additional...

Little Busters

Kanon

Cross Channel

hope this helps...

You NEED

Steins; Gate

Althoug it ain't higschool setting related and doesn't even have h scenes (it doesn't need them). It's one of the best non h scene visual novels out there. And the faces/mouths are "animated" so i guess that counts,.

Well, ef - a fairy tale of the two has at least animated mouths as has a lot of CG's. It's good stuff. I totally recommend it.

Yeah, if you haven't already played this one, ef is awesome aswell.

ALSO:

If you haven't played G senjou no maou i'd advice you to do so, it's one of my top 3 best VN's ever, and it even has a couple of h scenes. The story in g senjou is damn perfect. NO "animated' faces/mouths or such things though. But i will recommend it to you anyways.

You NEED

Steins; Gate

Althoug it ain't higschool setting related and doesn't even have h scenes (it doesn't need them). It's one of the best non h scene visual novels out there. And the faces/mouths are "animated" so i guess that counts,.

I think Steins;Gate will be a heavy for him..

unless you can stand Chaos Head

Yup... Haven't played those 2 YET... only watched their anime...

Haven't even watched their anime even though I've been meaning to for god knows how long, Sigh so much anime such little time..

Haven't even watched their anime even though I've been meaning to for god knows how long, Sigh so much anime such little time..

I know what you mean... already finished downloading 5 more animes for my collection but can't have the time to watch them... too busy on VNs

I still haven't played Chaos;Head nor Stein;Gate, do I deserve to live?

Definitely no! But don't worry, same here. Well I personally have some good excuses though. Chaos;Head won't run on my laptop, gives me every time at the same place a stupid blackscreen. I tried nearly everything but nothing wanted to work, well sucks to be me. As for Steins;Gate, I'm still waiting for the proof readed patch.

I still haven't played Chaos;Head nor Stein;Gate, do I deserve to live?

its ok...

as long if you could understand the anime..

but for Chaos Head,the story were explained clearer than the anime..

but its really sad if u haven't read Steins; Gate..

i mean u miss out on all the experience...

The Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate anime are notorious for leaving their audiences confused, and we can expect more of this in Robotics;Notes. But that doesn't mean one should avoid the richness of content the games skillfully present. Relative to the animus, the games are clearer at storytelling and are definitely worth checking out.

Edited by Cyclone
The Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate anime are notorious for leaving their audiences confused, and we can expect more of this in Robotics;Notes. But that doesn't mean one should avoid the richness of content the games skillfully present. Relative to the animus, the games are clearer at storytelling and are definitely worth checking out.

Alright then, I'm going to check them out in response to your recommendation.

confusing it maybe...

but somehow it felt kinda right in place for me..

maybe my brain are kinda twisted also...

anyway...

chaos head game are more digestable conpared to steins;gate where steins;gate choices are somehow unpedictable...