• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a few traps that..

Once you get into them..

You'll never be the same again~

don't worry... I won't become a yaoi fan, I hate it...

besides, I only like traps for cuteness and comedy, NOT THE ROMANCE...

• 2 weeks later...
Me and you have something in common yachi. I wish I woulda found out bout this thread sooner. Here is some from my collection...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4917[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4931[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4930[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4929[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4928[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4927[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4926[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4925[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4924[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4923[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4922[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4921[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4920[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4919[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4918[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4932[/ATTACH]

ohohohoho Its been a while since ive updated this, and I must say you did a fine job...als I like that trap on girl action, I dont see allot of that these days...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
From misae's route on the VN... also seen from the anime- CLANNAD After story

Awww, shima. lol, yeah that part was funny in the anime. Lol

There's Aoi futaba from you're under arresst. Lol, I always keep forgetting he's a guy cause he is more of a woman then any of the real women in the series. Lol.

Then there's Noriko from Fushigi yuugi. Lol, I love him alot that I call him a he/She. lol. He's actually the first trap I've ever seen. Also this was the first anime I've ever watched. lol

There's also the kid from Kaichou wa maid-sama. I think his name is also Aoi, I don't remember, but lol, I actually got tricked for a bit there, thinking he was a real girl. lol.