Hoshizora no Memoria -Eternal Heart-

Regretfully I'm not some translation expert. All I have are language skills and no technical knowledge. If it wasn't for the fact that the original game's translators are willing to handle all the technical work, I probably won't bother attempting this. :p

Same here, I am a native speaker, I could help getting Chinese -> English, but I'm not familiar with the hacking and stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to ask permission to participate in the translation project =D I have 80& working knowledge of japanese as I always talk to japanese people =D I don't have much knowledge of yeah ~_~ sexual innuendos because we don't really talk about those things in everyday conversation. I'd like to translate the four side-routes. It's not like I dislike Mare but yeah ~_~ I'm not really a loll fan that much =D Domo

I would like to ask permission to participate in the translation project =D I have 80& working knowledge of japanese as I always talk to japanese people =D I don't have much knowledge of yeah ~_~ sexual innuendos because we don't really talk about those things in everyday conversation. I'd like to translate the four side-routes. It's not like I dislike Mare but yeah ~_~ I'm not really a loll fan that much =D Domo

PM TheDefend, he'll hook you up.

• 4 weeks later...

Urk.... Guys, sorry for the lack of update, i've been busy with exams n stuff n whatever shit that keep coming my way. Actually, it's sposely antiquity's job for the whole contacting info.

So.. blame him? xD ^^

Also, shitty hotmail doesnt update the new post that coming here ;A;

Edited by TheDefend
Urk.... Guys, sorry for the lack of update, i've been busy with exams n stuff n whatever shit that keep coming my way. Actually, it's sposely antiquity's job for the whole contacting info.

So.. blame him? xD ^^

Also, shitty hotmail doesnt update the new post that coming here ;A;

^What he said. My emails for this place were empty.

What I've translated has been QC'd for the most part.

Alright, so i'm confused now. Rinthel is already making good progress with the fandisc and he also has another translator and 2 editors. One person is working on the Mare route while I believe he is halfway done with the Yume route. And you guys (TheDefend) have a separate translation?

Eh, we'll probably merge. oh, and apparently he is using my script for the 10-20% of the current progress. or they just completely revised it.

I've read on his site that he's not using anything you (or some other translators?) did previously, basically he started from scratch (Current Progress | Eternal Heart Translation).

Edited by killerinsidee

well... that just was my conclusion. since one of the SS in this website that he showed us showing the EXTREMELY old version of the .docx stuff'

EDIT: nvm, wrong guy

EDIT2: Been 2 days and the guys that made that website still havent replied

EDIT3: WHERE THE HELL IS THAT GUY ;A;

Edited by TheDefend
Eternal_Heart Yume Full Script.txt

Since that guy said my translation were not adequate n stuff, he want to solo it himself. So... There.

The Alpha, unedited, unfixed, un-rechecked of my stuff

Damn. Sorry to hear that man. Well, thank you for your work, anyway. You put a lot of time and effort into the project which says a lot. Maybe you'll be able to host another project with your own staff?

this is the first time i ever seen such a force takeover xD

My first time seeing a hostile takeover of a VN translation project... HnM is just that good eh? ^_^

I can get the jist of the dialog from the voiceovers, but I can't really read Japanese. Damnit I need to learn more so I can help. >_

Also, you can put me in the Asuho fan camp! She is just too cute!

EDIT: Just finished reading through the whole thread... and..

Chinami n Asuho... those are freaking annoy me

You wound me.... QAQ ... TheDefend is bakabaka today... :

Edited by GravitySpec