Sword Girls Online

Hello forum! Today I decided to make a thread on Sword Girls Online, a online card game I got into a while ago! Its a pretty fun game and I got addicted to it pretty easily, and I was wondering if anyone else played it? My user name is Yachi (OH REALLY?) and I started with the Darklore deck and use primarily Darklore cards (because there boss) So yea add me and post if you wanna have a match some time :D

Edited by Yachi

I am also playing that game and I am a Crux user. So far my winning percentage is at about 85% (supposed to be 100% but there were so many overpowered decks due to them buying every single powerful card with cash. You would be surprised on how the heck they got some powerful cards from the most recent episodes that you would hardly be able to think of a good counter for them once you fight them).

@Haika: Don't worry, the tokens in there could still be garnered through quests and not only by buying them.

I am also playing that game and I am a Crux user. So far my winning percentage is at about 85% (supposed to be 100% but there were so many overpowered decks due to them buying every single powerful card with cash. You would be surprised on how the heck they got some powerful cards from the most recent episodes that you would hardly be able to think of a good counter for them once you fight them).

@Haika: Don't worry, the tokens in there could still be garnered through quests and not only by buying them.

O.O Wow an 85% win percentage...Thats scary. Ive only fought my friends so my win percentage hasnt gone up or anything, but they cant beat me so im doing something right!

wow, just signed up and already screwed myself. XD Why in the world is the username not allowed to be the same as the forum name. Now I show up as coolwhip in the game, while I'm Haika everywhere else. And it costs 500 of their cash shop tokens to change it. This is pretty annoying.

O.O Wow an 85% win percentage...Thats scary. Ive only fought my friends so my win percentage hasnt gone up or anything, but they cant beat me so im doing something right!

You can increase your winning percentage through dungeon runs.

wow, just signed up and already screwed myself. XD Why in the world is the username not allowed to be the same as the forum name. Now I show up as coolwhip in the game, while I'm Haika everywhere else. And it costs 500 of their cash shop tokens to change it. This is pretty annoying.

lol coolwhip, that sucks

You can increase your winning percentage through dungeon runs.

I had no idea, imma do some of that in a bit...

Coolwhip is one of my backup account names for online games. XD I always imagine a tub of the stuff wearing sunglasses in front of a computer when I type it in. The mental image pleases me.

Coolwhip is one of my backup account names for online games. XD I always imagine a tub of the stuff wearing sunglasses in front of a computer when I type it in. The mental image pleases me.

Well I salute thee Mr.Coolwhip, and wish you good luck in your journey! (I pictured the tub of stuff with sunglasses and it is very pleasing)

Alrighty, added Yachi to friends. Not sure who the rest of you are, but feel free to add me as 'coolwhip'. I started darklore as well, and am now working my way through the first dungeon.

Alrighty, added Yachi to friends. Not sure who the rest of you are, but feel free to add me as 'coolwhip'. I started darklore as well, and am now working my way through the first dungeon.

I have added you too good sir, and would like to battle you once you get the hang of things! (Took me a while to get it all down lol)

Hello there my fellow Crux user. :)

Eh, what the hell? Joined up as Valkyrie01 (available without numbers, bah) in Crux. Going through the beginning dungeon currently. Am fairly terrible.

You guys just be hatin on the Darklore

Sorry Haika I wont be able to challenge you tonight, im going to sleep for I am tired as hell. But tomorrow! TOMORROW SHALL BE YOURS, AND ANYONE ELSE THAT CHALLENGES ME DOWNFALLS!!! (If tomorrow is good with you that is ^-^)

Yeah the bunny girl battles are a pain.

But I beat the lion! yay.

And with that time for a break. Have a PTA game tonight anyway.

We should probably also decide which channel our little Erogegames group uses regularly, so we have a better chance of chatting in game and such.

Edited by Haika
Yeah the bunny girl battles are a pain.

But I beat the lion! yay.

And with that time for a break. Have a PTA game tonight anyway.

We should probably also decide which channel our little Erogegames group uses regularly, so we have a better chance of chatting in game and such.

I think thats a good idea actually. I usually channel 5 just because its a pic of the Darklore chick, but im fine with whatever. btw first post using my phone ^-^

hmm, on closer inspection(and realizing that the girl on channel 5 isn't in my deck), I find that I am Vita. XD Not Darklore. Go figure.

Hmm, I made it in to channel 3, if anyone is around and wants to battle.

Edited by Haika
hmm, on closer inspection(and realizing that the girl on channel 5 isn't in my deck), I find that I am Vita. XD Not Darklore. Go figure.

Hmm, I made it in to channel 3, if anyone is around and wants to battle.

Well the good thing is that it dosnt matter what channel you make it in, your decks and stuff carry over! And good for you for being different than the rest of us :p