Sword Girls Online

It crashed shortly after I posted that. But I did manage to get a new card training. Going to try again now.

Yea, the crashes more then it should if you ask me :/ But anyway, how are you enjoying the game? I know some of my friends didnt like it and I would like your opinion of it. Also I have declared channel 5 as our groups channel because I like that number :p Any objections and I shall shun them!

I'm kind of baffled by the end-of-battle ranks. I usually get Cs, ending with 20ish cards in my deck, ~25 HP, and on turn 3~5. But I... seem to get better ranks the worse I do. The two times I got a B was when I had that ridiculous Crux Knight Pintail and ran out my opponents deck, and just now, with turn 7/10 cards left/12 HP. Anybody know how they're calculated?

i mean what the hell is this

capture_260_21052012_185644.png

It seriously seems to reward playing badly.

Edited by Alien
something uh

kinda absurd happened in that last match

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3894[/ATTACH]

It was somewhere between boring and hilarious.

There was even one time when I had a Crux Knight Pintail with stats of 35/15/28 . XD

It was a VERY long match alright.

"Are you Kitten me." The neko girl with binoculars says that when you beat her. I cracked up.

Anyone know how we actually choose to battle each other? Was looking for a way to challenge your friends and I can't even find a proper button or link to use.

Edited by Haika
"Are you Kitten me." The neko girl with binoculars says that when you beat her. I cracked up.

Anyone know how we actually choose to battle each other? Was looking for a way to challenge your friends and I can't even find a proper button or link to use.

I had this problem at first and here is how you do it.

1.Make sure you and your friend are on the same channel

2.You and friend both click on "Arena" under "Lab"

3.Click on "Practice"

4.You and friend both put in the same number (You can change the number so its not some really long number)

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't played this in ages. After a while it gets very repetitive, and the sheer amount of dungeon grinding for very little amount of resources to create cards frustrates me. It just takes too long to run each battle, even if you've fought the same cat girl, or rabbit girl in the intro dungeon 400 times before.

I haven't played this in ages. After a while it gets very repetitive, and the sheer amount of dungeon grinding for very little amount of resources to create cards frustrates me. It just takes too long to run each battle, even if you've fought the same cat girl, or rabbit girl in the intro dungeon 400 times before.

Ive still been playing it because ive been going online and fighting actual people, it makes it way more fun!

• 1 month later...
Hello forum! Today I decided to make a thread on Sword Girls Online, a online card game I got into a while ago! Its a pretty fun game and I got addicted to it pretty easily, and I was wondering if anyone else played it? My user name is Yachi (OH REALLY?) and I started with the Darklore deck and use primarily Darklore cards (because there boss) So yea add me and post if you wanna have a match some time :D

It is easy to get started with Sword Girls if you have ever played card games like Urban Rivals or Magic the Gathering.

It is easy to get started with Sword Girls if you have ever played card games like Urban Rivals or Magic the Gathering.

I had never actually played any card games before this, I had only watched my friends play Magic at school. But yea, it was really easy IMO ^-^