So like other one per day thread posted here, i decide to do this.

We gather from all over the world, so we must have some kind of music only we enjoy, i suggest we post it here, who know other people from different culture might enjoyed it too.

it's not restricted to japanese anime music, any kind of music will do. introduce some of your country local music too, don't be shy.

Chinese, japanese, european, asian, jazz, whatever. If you like it, then post it.

We don't have to understand the language to appreciate the music, like enya's song, i can even understand what's she saying most of the time, but it's a nice song nonetheless.

Don't post some weird songs as a prank. No Malware, Worm, Trojan, Virus, or anything malicious whatsoever.

One song per day is enough! this is not music sharing forum.

Please review it if you liked it.

I start with this.

Ten 2 Five - I will Fly.rar

Edited by inthesky
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but not every piece of great music is posted there. If it's really cool, i like to download it to my mp3 player or cellphone (don't have an ipod) to enjoyed it while running and stuff.

yeah you can convert youtube video, but like i said a lot of great music only i know or you know doesn't have a video clip.

Is it racist i expected rammstien?

Probably.

Just as good however.

Rammstein ain't rascist, they are just fucked up in the head.

I've seen them live twice at Rock Werchter, one of the biggest summer festivals of Europe (and from my country).

[video=youtube;Hq4R89Ub1-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq4R89Ub1-U&feature=related

I saw them back in 07, similar performance, i don't even like metal but i was there with my mates on the front rows, going into moshpits with other people. I lost my shoes during one of those moshpits, i partyd an entire night without any shoes :p

I've seen them live twice at Rock Werchter, one of the biggest summer festivals of Europe (and from my country).

They aren't racist, But I think he was meaning that he didn't want YOU to think HE was racist because he jumped to the conclusion that all german people listen to Rammstein, Well from what I can gather I think that's what he meant.

Is it racist i expected rammstien?

Nah, I wouldn't compare both of them. That specific song may sound like Rammstein but that's all. They usually use a lot of violin action and so you can definitely hear the difference in their music style. Rammstein is more the hardcore way while Letzte Instanz uses melodies. God damn it, I've no idea what I'm currently talking about.

So true, the lyrics of their songs are so damn sick, especially the first ones. It's about sex, murdering people and so on. Seriously, what the fuck? Well they do sing about interesting stuff from time to time, for example the hate towards gays.

all german people listen to Rammstein

Well it's actually kind of funny because Rammtein isn't liked by german people that much. Why? Well because they pronounce the "r" in a nazi like way.

I meant Since he is German. Is it racist for ME to instantly think he would be linking rammstein

When it comes to Rammstein, I like their music but their lyrics are shit. So I guess I like them but I don't LIKE them......eh?

Edited by OneManArmy

Over my head by fray probably... it's a song I can listen to in any mood, it's not my favorite but it's something I can just listen to whenever without having to feel like I have to listen to it, know what I mean? I have a couple bgms from eroges that I listen to lot as well. Haven't listened to any songs with vocals/lyrics in a while, just all music :p

But ya know, I could be wrong. XD I have lots of songs I like, and I'm no expert so narrowing it down to just one is difficult.

It's not just one favorite song, it's a thread to introduce song/music you like, anything will do.

cause there are a lot of great artist whose music only available to their country right?

it's a cross culture thing. people might like it or not, it doesn't matter. i just want to hear some diversity in music.

for example, ever watch broken flower by bill murray? there are this great cape verdian tune there.

or playing civilization IV and hearing those divine opening score.

Where have you been the last years? Under a rock? Hitler always pronounced the r in a special way, probably because he sucked.

I studied history and never even noticed that, Although I don't really listen to the exact way that people speak, plus describe how you say something in a "Nazi Way"