References to the Western World

The game 'magical teacher' was awesome. I don't really like the constant sex scenes though -- i prefer a storyline. But what really bugged me, and what i found humerous, was the fact "Alicia" i assume an American and according to the story a 'native English Speaker'. When i heard her voice it was obvious she was not a native English speaker. I'm wondering if there are any other memorable instances of references to the United States, western countries or the English language. I think such references give us a glimpse into Japanese culture in this regard. I remember a reference in the 'Family project' that basically made fun of American productivity. I'm wondering if ya'll can come up with some.

I don't really know any references about the western world as it is, but I can't help but think, that when I see this, that this is a reference to South Park :

gjfg.png

I haven't watched South Park in ages, but I'm pretty sure that that Teacher there is called Mr. Garrison, and he sometimes also has a finger puppet, which he makes speak (Just like the teacher in Da Capo II)

Actually, I can recall one instant where it was VERY American hahah.

I was watching Asobi ni Iku Yo!! a while back, and I recall this one very minor scene, where some American Marine (?) was in a car with some chick and got attacked.

The way he said "SH*T!" and "ariGAHtoe mahRHEEkoe" was absolutely American lol. It's probably the only time I can recall an "American" or "native English speaker" in anime sounding exactly right lol.

There are some attempts at imitating a foreigner's incorrect pitch accent (like Michael the fudonshi guy from Ga-Rei and Ga-Rei Zero, or Catherine from Gintama) but it always sounds like nothing I've ever heard before lol.

Yeah, i thought of Irina aswell immidiatly.

Also:

When i heard her voice it was obvious she was not a native English speaker

Well duh they'd have to hire american voice actors just for a few english lines in a japanese eroge, it simply ain't worth it. Also i think it would be a real bitch finding western female voice actors in japan who want to do eroge games.....

Yeah, i thought of Irina aswell immidiatly.

Well not just her, the whole game was a parody of the western world.

Also i think it would be a real bitch finding western female voice actors in japan who want to do eroge games.....

It's all about the money. If you want to have a western voice actor then you can get a western voice actor, you only have to pay for it.