Moe vs Story  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Moe vs Story

• MOE is #1 in eroge or vn
    • Story is #1 in eroge or vn

wow... sells more??? do you even know what are those which are on top???

Hunya... 30 vs 3... It's 10:1......

u r captain obvious yet u dont know "moe sells more"?? just look at the growing moe fandom in japan and that many companies r switching to moe , even if they produce eroge with good stories but without moe the sales r gonna be bad.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

u r captain obvious yet u dont know "moe sells more"?? just look at the growing moe fandom in japan and that many companies r switching to moe , even if they produce eroge with good stories but without moe the sales r gonna be bad.

This is pretty much true. You need moe to sell something. It's just expected now.

This is pretty much true. You need moe to sell something. It's just expected now.

but Dan..they supply MOE as side attractions..

most of people that hardcore VN's reader looks up on the company and the script writer..

then only they check the graphics..

only a true pervert like Kami will buy the VN based on MOE pics..after all he can come in his own pants by just pics~

most of people that hardcore VN's reader looks up on the company and the script writer..

then only they check the graphics..

only a true pervert like Kami will buy the VN based on MOE pics..after all he can come in his own pants by just pics~

idiots like me in Japan r just growing everyday and we r hated by those "Hardcore VN's readers "(for example the guy above me) that focus on story but still we outnumber u like hell ( in japan ). first impressions r kinda important if u want to sell goods u know , listen to the client's demands

idiots like me in Japan r just growing everyday and we r hated by those "Hardcore VN's readers "(for example the guy above me) that focus on story but still we outnumber u like hell ( in japan ). first impressions r kinda important if u want to sell goods u know , listen to the client's demands

Kami..drop it..

i know that many people are just look at the pic and buy it..

thats why many people regrets after that...

after that people follow a specific company..or the author

well..most people other than fap for pics like you..

you dont have to say much..MOE sells...

but there's the regrets..

and people demand better job from MOE sellers~

Kami..drop it..

i know that many people are just look at the pic and buy it..

thats why many people regrets after that...

after that people follow a specific company..or the author

well..most people other than fap for pics like you..

you dont have to say much..MOE sells...

but there's the regrets..

and people demand better job from MOE sellers~

not really , u shouldnt set high expectations for moeges in the first place

though if i had a job i will only buy moeges from popular companies such as whirpool , windmill ,august , pallete , eushully and stuffs ..the others.. piracy?

seriously , u should understand how sick and weird moe fanatics r, not every1 who plays eroge is *normal* like u that can think about other stuffs when it comes to moeges,it's always worth a shot no matter how dissapointing it maybe ,well u got to think b4 buying if u have bad financial though but that's why piracy exist

Edited by Kamidori
first impressions r kinda important if u want to sell goods u know , listen to the client's demands

This is what I was trying to say.

Most people only think about buying a game after they see that it looks good.

Then they either buy it just because it looks good, or they research it after that and if the story also seems good or there are good reviews they buy it.

But I guess there are also people like this, though they are probably outnumbered, like Kami said.

I don't even know enough about writers and stuff to do this.

But of course the real hardcore fans would.

Although I did look at other Key games because I liked one.

This discussion reminds me of that game in The World God Only Knows

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4713[/ATTACH]1L2.png

Please read my post again and again until you understand... I know what sells more... I'm asking alexmaster if he knows about the sales, NOT kamidori....

next time, read carefully before you react...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4714[/ATTACH]

LOLz XD

Then they either buy it just because it looks good, or they research it after that and if the story also seems good or there are good reviews they buy it.

heh , buy it bcuz it looks good.. i wanna do that but im a poor kid

Please read my post again and again until you understand... I know what sells more... I'm asking alexmaster if he knows about the sales, NOT kamidori....

next time, read carefully before you react...

/QUOTE]

gomen , but behappy , majikoi is in the top 2011

Edited by Kamidori

But I guess there are also people like this, though they are probably outnumbered, like Kami said.

I don't even know enough about writers and stuff to do this.

But of course the real hardcore fans would.

Although I did look at other Key games because I liked one.

Dan..dont pay attention to the nonsense kid..

if you are talking bout people that likes VN..then all will say they want a good story..

but if you talking bout people whom just want to fap to any pics..then its Kami type..

so in the end...

we all whom want a proper story for money's worth are not outnumbered..

because you cant trust the statistic of a kid(kami)

if what he says are true..then..all that company would be famous..and everyone will do translations for stupid title..

though we still need MOE with good story~

Dan..dont pay attention to the nonsense kid..

if you are talking bout people that likes VN..then all will say they want a good story..

but if you talking bout people whom just want to fap to any pics..then its Kami type..

so in the end...

we all whom want a proper story for money's worth are not outnumbered..

because you cant trust the statistic of a kid(kami)

if what he says are true..then..all that company would be famous..and everyone will do translations for stupid title..

though we still need MOE with good story~

the more u say im a kid the more u look stupid man , i mean u r still paying attention to everything i say

and ye , if u ask the people who love eroge it's the KAMII TYPPEEE "IN JAPAN"(and u r totally outnumbered "IN JAPAN" )plz research more about the moe fandom b4 saying im wrong, i mean u r like clueless about this

Edited by Kamidori
the more u say im a kid the more u look stupid man , i mean u r still paying attention to everything i say

and ye , if u ask the people who love eroge it's the KAMII TYPPEEE "IN JAPAN"(and u r totally outnumbered "IN JAPAN" )plz research more about the moe fandom b4 saying im wrong, i mean u r like clueless about this

kami..did i say people that love eroge is Kami type or its other thing??

please read properly..

oh..i enjoy talking to a kid because its an interesting response from you^^

kami..did i say people that love eroge is Kami type or its other thing??

please read properly..

oh..i enjoy talking to a kid because its an interesting response from you^^

u really should talk to other moe fanaticsso go to Japan and find out , and did i say that u r like really stubborn or sthing

Edited by Kamidori
Seriously guys, each their own. If you prefer moe over story, so be it, makes no sense to continue the current discussion.

sorry baa-chan..just teasing kami

kami..hear that..come to shout box if you think you are dumb and still want to argue~

and Vun..you just turns things on~XD

sorry baa-chan..just teasing kami

kami..hear that..come to shout box if you think you are dumb and still want to argue~

and Vun..you just turns things on~XD

u were shitting with me in the first place , im just responding to your comments and playing along with ya