Visual Novels Translation Status [06/24/2012]

Well, if a torrent does come up I'll probably help seed it. Already have the hard copy coming in the mail, but I usually get around 200-500 KB/s(or sometimes 3-4MB/s) upload for some things.

Edit:

Unless any new bugs are discovered, 3.1 is going out this weekend.

From the Fate/Hollow thread.

Edited by strom
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if a torrent does come up I'll probably help seed it. Already have the hard copy coming in the mail, but I usually get around 200-500 KB/s(or sometimes 3-4MB/s) upload for some things.

Same. I have a pretty good connection and I can usually download at about 300KB/s while uploading 200KB/s at the same time. I'm a patient person, so I don't have an upload speed cap on my torrent. I usually torrent it up at night too though, so it's never an issue. Although sometimes I forget to pull my torrent back up on some nights =P. I'll probably be waiting to help seed/download SD's until I get an external drive though cause atm, 30ish GBs (To house both the download and actual installed game at once) is pretty much impossible to get cleared on my HD atm without deleting precious programs D=

Yea, that is a problem with the torrent. I would have to download it first before I can even upload it. But, I have a 2TB drive just for VNs and computer games so space isn't a problem. My internet is also really good. Depending on seeders I can download anywhere from 30KB/s up to 6MB/s. Uploading is up in the air because sometimes I upload at like 30KB/s and sometimes up to 4MB/s.

Edit:

23:30:32 Trample on Schatten

Confirmed license by Jast.

Edited by strom

So does anyone have any idea if the new status thread is going to be delayed till Monday since Mangagamers panel moved to Sunday night, or is it going to be released Sunday and then updated in next weeks?

even with good internet connection, school days hq would still take a while to download though, it's about 10 freakin gb file in sukebei.....damn.....that's one hell of a vn to download

Because it's fully animated that's why, With all of the different routes fully animated it's going to be beyond epic.

It'll be like 10 seasons rolled into 1.

So does anyone have any idea if the new status thread is going to be delayed till Monday since Mangagamers panel moved to Sunday night, or is it going to be released Sunday and then updated in next weeks?

My guess is it will probably be posted on Sunday as usual, but Ryu's the only one that can answer that.

Confirmed by Makoto on the JAST forums that their new license of Trample on Schatten is going to include the Revolution+ extra stuff:

We'll be doing the added content from Revolution+. Forgot to specify that.

MangaGamer isn't the only company with updates, the new VNTS thread will be created tonight after I come back from work as always. If some news on MangaGamer or JAST come up, the "Edit post" button is there, so no problem.

Aproximated new VNTS thread: 03:00 AM - 04:00 AM (GTM -4)

Edited by Ryu
MangaGamer isn't the only company with updates, the new VNTS thread will be created tonight after I come back from work as always. If some news on MangaGamer or JAST come up, the "Edit" button is there, so no problem.

I figured as much, but I wanted to check. I have a friend who will probably be going to the MG panel for me, and so I was hoping the regular updates wern't going to be delayed for that panel :p. I'll be sure to post up what MG news he sends me after panel.

I figured as much, but I wanted to check. I have a friend who will probably be going to the MG panel for me, and so I was hoping the regular updates wern't going to be delayed for that panel :p. I'll be sure to post up what MG news he sends me after panel.

Thanks. I'm curious for what they have in store. Probably nothing mind-blowing, but you never know...

Patch 3.1 is out for F/HA http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Fate/Hollow_Ataraxia

The focus of this release is bugfixes - only four new scenes this time. All crashes and word-wrapping issues reported on the feedback page have been fixed.

You can now see untranslated scenes on the map - a "not translated" image will be shown on mouseover (see the screenshot).

Please use the new page for feedback.