Visual Novels Translation Status [07/01/2012]

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niiiiice, now let's pray that Sphere don't C&D them, at least until they finish Sora's route wich is the only one I care about,

Is it weird that she was the only girl I liked out of the Anime?, the others were all so... Annoying.

I agree with you but even if these girls were annoying the most annoying character of this series was without a doubt the MC/Sora's brother (I can't and don't care to remember his name). I hope that the fact that you make his choices will allow me not to play a d*ck of a MC who sleep with all the heroins one after the other and once he's finished with them he just discarded them like some kind of "cheap one use onahole" before going for his sister --__--...

I agree with you but even if these girls were annoying the most annoying character of this series was without a doubt the MC/Sora's brother (I can't and don't care to remember his name). I hope that the fact that you make his choices will allow me not to play a d*ck of a MC who sleep with all the heroins one after the other and once he's finished with them he just discarded them like some kind of "cheap one use onahole" before going for his sister --__--...

It won't work that way. The routes will branch off after the common route.

I think you might have been confused by the way they did the anime. They had common episodes and then branched off into each heroine's route. The only girl he slept with in Sora's route (in the anime, idk about the game) was

the girl that raped him before (and Sora)

Here's the key to watching the anime:

For the route of the girl before the :, watch the episodes after the :

Kazuha: 1, 2, 3, 4

Akira: 1, 2, 5, 6

Nao: 1, 7, 8, 9

Sora: 1, 7, 10, 11, 12

Edited by Dan.

You do realize he didn't sleep with them all, It just showed you what would happen if he got serious about each one of them.

( Practically a VN in anime, As it was basically showing you each persons route )

True and don't you have to finish at least one route for unlocking sora's?

If they pull a Hoshizora and have to finish all routes before unlocking Mares then Im'ma bust a nut.

True and don't you have to finish at least one route for unlocking sora's?

Yep, I believe it's just one route that you have to play and you can unlock Sora's route. I don't think there is a specific route you have to play, just one regular route.

Yep, I believe it's just one route that you have to play and you can unlock Sora's route. I don't think there is a specific route you have to play, just one regular route.

Then it's probably

that girl that raped him before, since their routes are connected in the anime

Then it's probably

that girl that raped him before, since their routes are connected in the anime

Hmm...I don't think so. Came across this:

Luckily, it’s not really necessary to finish all the other heroines straight out though I’m not sure if there’s a need to play one specific route just to unlock Sora’s one. The route I played is Motoka and after that, I finally gained access to Sora

Doesn't look like it has to be a specific one.

You do realize he didn't sleep with them all, It just showed you what would happen if he got serious about each one of them.

( Practically a VN in anime, As it was basically showing you each persons route )

It has been too long since I watch this anime so I don't remember it too well and I must admit that the MC was kind of pissing me off after the 3rd or 4th episode so I might not have noticed it. Still it's kind of a weird approach to have us see the "what might have happened" if he was serious with each girl.

Still it's kind of a weird approach to have us see the "what might have happened" if he was serious with each girl.

It's because the game has multiple routes, so the anime does too. This way everyone gets to see the girl they like as the main heroine in the anime.

Edited by Dan.
but its not properly done like Amagami SS^^

in amagami each route is completely separate. in yosuga no sora, they overlap some episodes, so you need a key like the one i posted to figure out how to watch it.

in amagami each route is completely separate. in yosuga no sora, they overlap some episodes, so you need a key like the one i posted to figure out how to watch it.

a key??/where??

earlier post here???

hmmm///well at least in Amagami they make the things clearer by having a separate arc~

a key??/where??

earlier post here???

hmmm///well at least in Amagami they make the things clearer by having a separate arc~

Amagami even tells you when the arc begins and in the title of each episode.

I put the key in an earlier post here. Here it is again:

The key I had when I watched it was much more confusing

Amagami even tells you when the arc begins and in the title of each episode.

I put the key in an earlier post here. Here it is again:

The key I had when I watched it was much more confusing

thanks Dan...

reminds me of Haruhi first season episode jumping~

thanks Dan...

reminds me of Haruhi first season episode jumping~

yeah, that was retarded. i was like "wtf is this" when i watched the first episode. then i found a thing about the chronological order and watched it that way. it was much better like that.

yeah, that was retarded. i was like "wtf is this" when i watched the first episode. then i found a thing about the chronological order and watched it that way. it was much better like that.

lolz..dan..i think we went way topic here...

though watching it without that chronological order seems to be interesting nevertheless~~

lolz..dan..i think we went way topic here...

though watching it without that chronological order seems to be interesting nevertheless~~

we're off-topic, but half the stuff in these vn status thread is always off-topic

I'll bring it back to topic. Period has been updated to 100% trans., 19.83% edit.

we're off-topic, but half the stuff in these vn status thread is always off-topic

I'll bring it back to topic. Period has been updated to 100% trans., 19.83% edit.

ok..now i go back to my questions...

did nekoyasha going to do the fandisc after editing???

i mean that bit extra thing~

ok..now i go back to my questions...

did nekoyasha going to do the fandisc after editing???

i mean that bit extra thing~

He's not doing the Sweet Drops fandisc.

He is doing the Mini Story Disc that came with the fanclub edition of Period