Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

I downloaded it and opened it, but nothing happened. :/

The strange thing is, koichoco.exe is already renamed to something else in the torrent you sent me, and there is no "config" folder, nor "ksc-license.dat" file, as shown in the attached screenshot.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5543[/ATTACH]

I think the config folder and that file are made after you start the game/change settings. Maybe try naming those koichoco files the same as the files that were already there (after renaming the ones that are there).

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got the .exe to run, but this is what happens :/ [ATTACH=CONFIG]5544[/ATTACH]

Although, I managed to get it to create the config folder - even though the folder is empty.

It looks like it's still asking for the dvd, so i guess it doesn't work. Sorry.

CraneAnime: [sprite] Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate (JAP)

this site is doing some work as well. dont know if itll help though :/

this is the noDVD from that page: NoDvd

other possibly relevant stuff:

"Well just remember to read the instructions if you dont want to screw over"

"You need a the trial for the crack to work,after install the trial,there a something KEY file in it that u need it for the full game,copas the KEY thing over something like that"

trial version -> google: 恋と選挙とチョコレート trial

for koichoco -> "i just put it inside the folder and the game runs:D"

The file is in the config folder called SKS2AS-LICENSE and KSCT-LICENSE. Copy these into the full version config folder. Then rename the SKS2AS-LICENSE file into KSC-LICENSE. The game should work. Just make sure you run as administrator otherwise the files wont create in the trial version.

Hope this works for you.

this is the noDVD from that page: NoDvd

other possibly relevant stuff:

"Well just remember to read the instructions if you dont want to screw over"

"You need a the trial for the crack to work,after install the trial,there a something KEY file in it that u need it for the full game,copas the KEY thing over something like that"

trial version -> google: 恋と選挙とチョコレート trial

for koichoco -> "i just put it inside the folder and the game runs:D"

The file is in the config folder called SKS2AS-LICENSE and KSCT-LICENSE. Copy these into the full version config folder. Then rename the SKS2AS-LICENSE file into KSC-LICENSE. The game should work. Just make sure you run as administrator otherwise the files wont create in the trial version.

Hope this works for you.

Thank you for all your help! At first, none of these solutions worked for me (and the Mediafire link for NoDVD was broken). I'm glad I was persistent, though! I searched for endless hours on google, and downloaded endless files! This is the result of my diligence! :D YAY.jpg

Again, thank you for taking the time to help me! I really appreciate it - and now that I know how to get it to work, I would be more than happy to get the VN running for you if you haven't already played it.

Thank you for all your help! At first, none of these solutions worked for me (and the Mediafire link for NoDVD was broken). I'm glad I was persistent, though! I searched for endless hours on google, and downloaded endless files! This is the result of my diligence! :D [ATTACH=CONFIG]5551[/ATTACH]

Again, thank you for taking the time to help me! I really appreciate it - and now that I know how to get it to work, I would be more than happy to get the VN running for you if you haven't already played it.

how??? where did you it? how do you install it? can explain me a little more I downloaled from a page that has the "noDVD" ..........I have the game and everything, I was following the steps in the conversation,but it doens´t work.........I openened the game from the noDVD, it appears in the screen "loading" but then suddendly close it.

PD: sorry for my bad english:(, I am from peru.

You need to download the Trial Version of the game. Play it. Then a config folder should be made inside. You have to copy the file inside into the config folder of your FULL Version of KoiChoco (create a folder if there isn't one) and rename it to KSC-License.dat. Then you take the same file and put it in the same folder, but instead, you rename it KSCT-License.dat.

*makes an attempt to get back on topic*

Episode 04

So basically, to sum this episode up

The entire first half was spent having the characters calculate numerous random prices/other numbers (seriously, what the heck - never seen so many numbers shouted in one episode continuously before like that), while the second was about the bitches of the academy bullying Aomi by stealing her panties. Another reason the visual novel needs to get translated: to comfort her!

*makes an attempt to get back on topic*

Episode 04

So basically, to sum this episode up

The entire first half was spent having the characters calculate numerous random prices/other numbers (seriously, what the heck - never seen so many numbers shouted in one episode continuously before like that), while the second was about the bitches of the academy bullying Aomi by stealing her panties. Another reason the visual novel needs to get translated: to comfort her!

I am actually really enjoying the series so far - it's really great!

I'm watching it now and I like it so far. Me and my friend played the visual novel (Well technically he translated it for me while we where playing) but I really enjoyed it and i'm glad it got adapted into a anime.

It has it's perks but when he translates it's a pretty rough description

Haha - still better than nothing! I like your profile pic. I'm a Chisato-fan myself.

If you've watched the most recent episode of KoiChoco...

I really wish those bullies at the end would go kill themselves.

Haha - still better than nothing! I like your profile pic. I'm a Chisato-fan myself.

If you've watched the most recent episode of KoiChoco...

I really wish those bullies at the end would go kill themselves.

Oh i'm watching it right now and I find her so kawaii~

I'm watching it now and I like it so far. Me and my friend played the visual novel (Well technically he translated it for me while we where playing) but I really enjoyed it and i'm glad it got adapted into a anime.

wouldn't it get kind of awkward during the h-scenes? also, i'm a fan of your current avatar (michiru).

The only 2 shows i'm watching this season are this and Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, both of which i'm really enjoying. Kind of a sudden gear shift that last episode though with it all being light hearted and then a sudden U-turn into serious territory. I'm sure the game had a more concrete ending to that whole arc than what we will see much of in the show but I'd like it if they could at least solve her bully issues.

I haven't played the VN because idk japanese but I watched the first 4 eps yesterday and I liked it a lot tbh, I really want to know what that was at the start with the girl that got ran over and how the main character is gonna get involved in all that

and that girl that has to work and gets bullied... I wan't to know more about the students like her and also for her to stop getting bullied

Edited by Stàr