Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is messed up >.> unless its a joke and im not getting it.

What Nobu meant is that the bullying matter will add some more events in the anime, and it will make it more, let's say, lively and thus it won't get boring and the Main character,as Nobu said, will have the opportunity to "shine".

Yes, he is scaring me so much that I'm now afraid of this forums. Took me 2 hours of meditation to work up the courage to post again

Well don't worry, you can just ignore him. Almost all the other members are nice people. Even Nobu's not so bad all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

The sixth/seventh episode had a lot of CG scenes from the visual novel. I was interested in what was happening in them before the anime aired, and thankfully my curiosity got satisfied because I probably wouldn't have learned any other way...unless it gets translated. As for the plot shift, it was nice to get a little break from politics and develop the characters more.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Look like I am late for the discussion, oh well

As for me I also enjoy the series a lot too

the only downside is that some of the stuff in the story dont get to be explained (propeller guys, Morimota's mask etc.)

the story is great not quite much of a harem on this one

I gave it a 8/10

and did I mention I love the OP (Signal Graph)?