[KAMIDORI SPOILERS] Was anyone else bothered by this?

JUST TO REITERATE, THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR YUELA'S ROUTE.

okay, so I'm on Yuela's route, and (I think it happens in all the routes, but I have no idea yet) Disnafrody is attacking Yuidora after Wil becomes Lord. So, everyone in Yuidora is freaking out because the Zof and Tokiya armies combined are much bigger than Yuidora's group of alchemists and they don't have any other countries to ask for help.

But wait, aren't they forgetting something? Wil's built up a connection with pretty much every race in the country. they have two angels (complete with their own armies; especially Elizasleyn's, which threatened Yuidora in the past with its strength). okay, so maybe Elizasleyn may not help since she's not really supportive of Yuidora. But what about the others? Kohakuren is the leader of the Saerev in the area, they pretty much do what she says. And Gaptahl is a fucking dragon who has a peace treaty with Yuidora. you'd think maybe they could negotiate a dragon army in exchange for some sort of special treatment (not that Yuidora has much for the dragons, but hey, Wil could probably think of something.) Wil is also very good friends with Serawi, who could enlist the help of the elves (unless there's something that keeps her from the other elves, I haven't done her route yes)

Am I the only one who was bothered by this? It was such an obvious solution!

Hi, if i remember correctly the angels at the Cliffside Church wont interfere with humans beside the ones they are "judging" wich is Wil alone. Gapthal is the only dragon that has dealings with Yuidora, for the others its more of a cease fire. As for the elves, they just keep to themselves and dont exactly like humans. However Wil has also connections to the Undine, Gnomes and other creatures that could become a massive army, so its not exactly a strong point in the story that everyone is so on edge about the incoming forces

It was such an obvious solution!

Well the solution's maybe obvious but it's hard to mobilize your country in some days isn't it? And if your troups aren't able to reach the battlefield in the right time then it's totally stupid to declare war on another country because you'll be crushed afterwards.

complete with their own armies

Mel never had an own army though.

Wil is also very good friends with Serawi, who could enlist the help of the elves

Dunno but I can't remember her being an important/high ranked person in the elven world.

And Gaptahl is a fucking dragon who has a peace treaty with Yuidora.

A peace treaty isn't an alliance.

.......it's not that easy..

this is the problem of the human race , of yuidora's . the people of yuidora gotta deal with that problem by themselves ,with their own strength, it's true that Wil has built lots of connections but as the lord of Yuidora he must protect the city with his own powers , with his friends , not begging the help of other races like a desperate loser O_O

and i doubt gaptahl or kohakuren would bring their own army to help even if he asks anyways , wil's not that weak and pathetic

Edited by Kamidori
wil's not that weak and pathetic

Oh no, he is. Seriously, I never liked him as a char. I mean he increases his rank but still helps every fuckin person out there? Oh I need some milk. NO PROBLEM!!! Wil is here! I've tha power!!! Dammit, it would be so awesome to play as a badass version of wil (something like rance lol) and do shit with yuidora. Oh and he sucks in 80% of the battles.

Oh no, he is. Seriously, I never liked him as a char. I mean he increases his rank but still helps every fuckin person out there? Oh I need some milk. NO PROBLEM!!! Wil is here! I've tha power!!! Dammit, it would be so awesome to play as a badass version of wil (something like rance lol) and do shit with yuidora. Oh and he sucks in 80% of the battles.

haha..will.is weak alright..

but depends on how you raise him and a certain equipment and jewel..

he can be your no3 tank after Yuela and Serawi..

then again..this is just a simple rpg element..

Rance series..4and above are deem harder~~

Seriously, I never liked him as a char.

meh, u r jsut jealous of his hairstyle

I mean he increases his rank but still helps every fuckin person out there? Oh I need some milk. NO PROBLEM!!! Wil is here! I've tha power!!!

well , this just means he's close with the people

would be so awesome to play as a badass version of wil (something like rance lol) and do shit with yuidora. Oh and he sucks in 80% of the battles.

what? my Wil's pretty strong and he has a harem like Rance too

u r jsut jealous of his hairstyle

True and so I asked him for his hair stylist; wrote a shitload of mails but never got an answer. It seems that he's not able to craft an email. Upgrade your workshop wil, dammit!

well , this just means he's close with the people

This just means he's a fuckin maid of all work. It's like being a restaurant chief who's still washing plates, makes no sense.

Wil's pretty strong and he has a harem like Rance too

Hey nothing against his harem, there are some awesome girls (most of them have big boobs though). But rance's way more manlier than wil, that's for sure.

Hafta agree w/ OMA about the whole helping everyone situation, dafuq? Stop that plz, its aggravating for the person playing (lol, shoot, idc about ur lost shovel from ur grandfather or whoever it was, he's near death anyways, lemme proceed plox)

On a side note, it always "seems" the protag's side is at a disadvantage, meh doesn't really bother me cause when we (the protag's side of the story) win, it's all that much more satisfying.

Hey nothing against his harem, there are some awesome girls (most of them have big boobs though). But rance's way more manlier than wil, that's for sure.

Yeah, and Rance helps people for women, Wil? He helps people in an attempted (which has succeeded) to annoying the living hell out of Nobu.