Games You're Looking Forward To?

I played AC2 & Revelations, i don't like them at all, it's just the same thing again, i doubt 3 will be much different. Don't know why people like them so much , the story is bland & the only fun thing to do is climb cathedrals/high buildings and shit.

Like someone previously posted i can't wait for rome total war 2, i'm a HUUUGE total war fan, still play rome total war 1 from time to time and shogun 2 frequently online.

FOR ROME!

My long lost brother, where were you all this time? Anyway, I don't like that trailer to be honest, but the game will be awesome. I own every game of the total war series (not fall of the samurai though) so yeah, I'm a huge fan of those games.

My long lost brother, where were you all this time? Anyway, I don't like that trailer to be honest, but the game will be awesome. I own every game of the total war series (not fall of the samurai though) so yeah, I'm a huge fan of those games.

Dude, don't i have you already added on steam?

I'll add you on steam or on shogun 2 directly (if you don't use steam), we really ought to play against eachother/together :p

I have all shogun 2 dlc, including the expansion fots (that's what i play the most nowdays, has been some time since i played with regular shogun troops :p).

• 2 weeks later...

I agree however, I dont really enjoy ass creed much, Although i have been playing Geneforge saga lately, Love that game.

As for games im looking forward too? hmmn... Darksouls for PC and maybe Guild wars2.

Edited by Grimsha
I agree however, I dont really enjoy ass creed much, Although i have been playing Geneforge saga lately, Love that game.

I'm not sure if we're really talking about the same game. I was actually referring to rome total war 2 and its shitty trailer.

GAMES:

WarZ (It's like DayZ from Arma2, but i guess a little more pansy, since it has safety camps and what not.)

CounterStrike GO (Meh not really a CS fan but my cousin seems pretty excited so i might as well give it a try.)