Visual Novels Translation Status [07/15/2012]

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you complaining but you know you're still going to play it when it's done lol. Like me :p

Damn smarty. But yeah, I'll play it for sure. I mean the faces may look all the same and the setting sounds pretty boring but it could be nevertheless a very entertaining read.

In case anyone didn't know, TLWiki released a partial of Subahibi. I probably will just wait until the complete patch though.

Secondly, in the event anyone here actually cares, Togainu no Chi has been completely translated according to vndb. It has a score of 8.6, but you should check the tags before you read just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

Woot! Can't wait for the DL links to come up for it.

They all have the same face / statur and hairstylist(differentiate only in length and color)

A good portion of VN's suffer from sameface =P

Yeah they do, just not to this extent ;)

It's the combination thats so noticeable,

same face, same eyeform, same part of the face is visible, thick hair :p

Well if you're in one route then you won't see the other girls that often anyway. Sameface style isn't something awesome but what the heck, I'm probably able to live with it. I mean like ryu said, we'll play it anyway.

hi everybody,i just wondered if it's any VN in which you are the bad guy ? nevertheless, before someone ask it, i'm consider myself a good guy ;) thanks in advance.

yes, but this isn't really the place to ask.

there are lots of them, but most are untranslated. i don't pay much attention to ones like that though, so someone else will have to give you the names.

here's an example of one: http://erogedownload.com/downloads/suck-my-dick-or-die/