Why there aren't any Netorare games translated to English? Please, translate some.

I wonder why there are no any NTR games translated to English. I can understand that not everyone like NTR, but still it's very popular genre so it would be nice to see at least few games translated. I'm even ready to donate some money if any fangroup will translate any good NTR game.

Yes, I checked it earlier. There are 7 translated games with "NTR" tag but most of them are hardly NTR (I have played two of them before and I never have feeling that they are NTR) and rest of games are old and have really ugly graphics. :(

What is SDHQ?

School Days

you can get it here School Days HQ | Eroge Download

it has one of the worst protagonist ever

and it has ntr too

try it...

files are big tho...

Thanks for suggestion. I will check School Days. I was always interested in it but I never tried it. I would try it instantly if I would know that there is NTR in it. :)

its a car mostly for offroad

For me happy-love erogames are boring - somehow I can't get into them (even tho in real life I prefer steady and happy relationship). I play only NTR or rape themed games because only they are intense enough for me. Different tastes I guess. ;)

But I wouldn't call NTR offroad. It's nothing like guro, vuro or any other crazy deviation. It's even lighter than rape-themed games.

Edited by Evan88

try to get the official patch SCHOOL DAYS HQ Official Website

it fixes many bug fixes like:

- Modified game to use a single CPU by default. This may significantly improve stability.

- Opening movies now play in every episode after the first.

- Fixed bug where sound disappears until you delete config.dat.

- Fixed bug where skipping scenes skips choices.

- Patched bug where skipping traps you on a blank screen. If this bug would trigger, it will now return you to the script it left instead of sending you nowhere.

- Fixed various scripting and textual issues, including missing subtitles and rogue Japanese text.

To apply the patch, just install to your School Days install directory.

hmmm... school days huh???

it has Reverse NTR

It's pity, but it still should be a fun. I still hope that someday someone will release 100% NTR themed game. In VN database I have seen plenty of great NTR games, yet none of them translated :(.

try to get the official patch SCHOOL DAYS HQ Official Website

Thanks again!

Edited by Evan88
It's pity, but it still should be a fun. I still hope that someday someone will release 100% NTR themed game. In VN database I have seen plenty of great NTR games, yet none of them translated :(.

I see... a big NTR lover huh???

I personally hate NTR because I experienced it already...

but if you need links for NTR VNs... just PM me... or drop by the shoutbox...

I see... a big NTR lover huh???

Maybe not that big, but I like it. Especially parts where girls still know that they shouldn't do it, when they feel guilty etc. I like emotional part of it. Overall I like heavy emotions (guilt, jealousy, anger, grief, desperation) in visual novels.

I may sound like a big fan of NTR, but it's only because there are no real NTR games translated to English and I really want to play one. I was already able to try out most of genres. Heavy NTR is the last one that I want to try, but I'm unable to because of language barrier. So far I was able only to see it in anime and it was something really fresh and exciting for me.

Edited by Evan88
Maybe not that big, but I like it. Especially parts where girls still know that they shouldn't do it, when they feel guilty etc. I like emotional part of it. Overall I like heavy emotions (guilt, jealousy, anger, grief, desperation) in visual novels.

I may sound like a big fan of NTR, but it's only because there are no real NTR games translated to English and I really want to play one. I was already able to try out most of genres. Heavy NTR is the last one that I want to try, but I'm unable to because of language barrier. So far I was able only to see it in anime and it was something really fresh and exciting for me.

why not try using a translator... but beware... it won't be clearly translated...

why not try using a translator... but beware... it won't be clearly translated...

Because as you said it won't be clearly translated and it's easy to ruin NTR feeling with a bad translation. ;P

Edited by Evan88

If you set tags to major spoilers, you'll get a couple of more VNs. I haven't personally tried it since I didn't want to spoil myself. For English VNs... outside of english translated nukiges, you won't find many NTR games. I've seen more people hate NTR than like it.

Edited by desi
And let's use the english filter because we can : Tag: Netorare

Thanks for all tips - especially tip about spoiler was useful. Now hopefully I will find what I'm looking for.

About hate towards NTR. I kinda don't understand what is to hate in NTR. I do understand that not everyone may be into it, but I didn't know that it may cause negative emotions ;). After all it's not disgusting or f**ked-up like some other themes ;).

Fortunately it seems that in Japan it's way more popular than here because more and more NTR games, mangas and animes are being released recently - it's like a golden era of netorare :D. Unfortunately I'm only able to enjoy animes and mangas because only them have fansubs.

Edited by Evan88
Thanks for all tips. Now hopefully I will find what I'm looking for.

About hate towards NTR. I kinda don't understand what is to hate in NTR. I do understand that not everyone may be into it, but I didn't know that it may cause negative emotions ;). After all it's not disgusting or f**ked-up like some other themes ;).

Fortunately it seems that in Japan it's way more popular than here because more and more NTR games, mangas and animes are being released recently - it's like a golden era of netorare :D. Unfortunately I'm only able to enjoy animes and mangas because only them have fansubs.

Like I said... I experienced it in real life... so I hate it like hell...

anyways, always welcome to help...

I do understand that not everyone may be into it, but I didn't know that it may cause negative emotions

Don't care too much about people's opinions or the stupid common sense. You're perfectly fine as long as you don't hurt other persons with your doings. Each their own. And if everybody would have the same taste; most boring world ever.

So you are into vore, guro, necrophilia and bestiality? ;)

Cross bestiality off that list and pretty much...though only mild necro...and im not saying you cant like ntr, im into all that shit so im not one to judge what others like

So you are into vore, guro, necrophilia and bestiality? ;)

Pure vore is totally boring. It's only interesting if you get to see some tentacle action afterwards.

Guro is definitely not my cup of tea. Sex feat violence is a freakin no-go for me.

Necrophilia is just disgusting and wrong. To fuck dead bodies makes no sense anyway.

Bestiality is kind of okay, there are some good videos but also many bad ones.

Any more questions?