Report Broken Links

• 5 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the latest version of winrar an d 7zip, and now i have this message when i try to unzip it.

! F:\visual novel\LabyrinthOfGrisaia.part11.rar: Erreur de somme de contrôle dans LabyrinthOfGrisaia\image.int. Le fichier est corrompu

! F:\visual novel\LabyrinthOfGrisaia.part19.rar: Erreur de somme de contrôle dans LabyrinthOfGrisaia\movie.int. Le fichier est corrompu

Could you help me ?

I have the latest version of winrar an d 7zip, and now i have this message when i try to unzip it.

! F:\visual novel\LabyrinthOfGrisaia.part11.rar: Erreur de somme de contrôle dans LabyrinthOfGrisaia\image.int. Le fichier est corrompu

! F:\visual novel\LabyrinthOfGrisaia.part19.rar: Erreur de somme de contrôle dans LabyrinthOfGrisaia\movie.int. Le fichier est corrompu

Could you help me ?

Both got CRC error, meaning the archives were corrupted, most likely because of interuption while downloading. But you can still try to extract it by ticking the "Keep Broken Files” check box under Miscellaneous tab. Try this method first, if it don't work then... try Redownloading again.

Both got CRC error, meaning the archives were corrupted, most likely because of interuption while downloading. But you can still try to extract it by ticking the "Keep Broken Files” check box under Miscellaneous tab. Try this method first, if it don't work then... try Redownloading again.

Thank you;, i'll try these methods.

Good night.

• 5 months later...

Aran posted a message in the ShoutBox about a broken link and Ivan said to make a notice about it here for him to follow up on later. Since i saw it and there is a chance that Ivan's request will be pushed out the of the ShoutBox by further dialogue by the time Aran logs back in to see it, I'll post it here on Aran's behalf.

The link for the patch files, the single part 346.1 MB file, not the version broken into two parts, is broken. Specifically, the URL: http://downloadani.me/71na2tbd070w/KamidoriPatches.rar

Edited by Outpost Omega J
Had to convince the forum's OS not to auto-parse the URL into a link.
  • 1 year later...