• 2 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Mr. Ivan, I can't install the game cuz when I double clisck the setup, it says "access violation address 0041511E in module 'setup.exe'. Write of address 00301000" and Im not really good at PCs so I don't know how to change the installation path. Please help.

Try closing all other programs and runnning it again (if it doesn't work, restart and try running setup again)

If that doesn't work, you may have to clean your registry.

Mr. Ivan, I can't install the game cuz when I double clisck the setup, it says "access violation address 0041511E in module 'setup.exe'. Write of address 00301000" and Im not really good at PCs so I don't know how to change the installation path. Please help.

That's definitely not a problem with the game, more likely with your PC. This is an odd issue and after some searching on google, I've found some possible causes and solutions - the setup may be already running and you're trying to run a 2nd instance of it, causing the error. Restarting the PC and running the setup only once may work, but you've probably tried that already. Other then that, you could re-install DirectX or go here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Change-Data-Execution-Prevention-settings and check if the 1st option is selected (Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only).

Edited by killerinsidee
need help when i start the game it has no sound even tried doing the test thing from the config menu

I had this problem before and fixed it with a simple reinstall. Also, when you mean you started the game, do you mean you went past the menu as well? If I remember correctly, I don't believe the menu has any sound.

I had this problem before and fixed it with a simple reinstall. Also, when you mean you started the game, do you mean you went past the menu as well? If I remember correctly, I don't believe the menu has any sound.

That's right. The menu doesn't have any sounds and the game doesn't have any music for the first minutes.

If I remember correctly this is.

yeah i already reinstalled it but the game doesnt give me any sound at all when i play especially the voices. where can i find the folder where the setup data and save data are found? so i can just delete it then reinstall it like it was new since it doesnt have a uninstall button

I don't have ef installed right now, but it's probably under Minori

1.Open up Registry Editor (Start > "regedit")

2.Go to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software".

3.If there's a "minori" folder there, delete it.

4. Do the same for "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Minori (or whatever the ef folder is called) if it's there.

Then you'll be able to properly reinstall it.

well that was unexpected i reinstalled it then it worked again with the sound and everything i still dont know how i did it but i just deleted the folder in which it was installed then restarted my PC then reinstalled it hoping for it to work and it did i check out the registry and i couldnt find anything desi mentioned but im guessing it was deleted when i restarted my PC

well that was unexpected i reinstalled it then it worked again with the sound and everything i still dont know how i did it but i just deleted the folder in which it was installed then restarted my PC then reinstalled it hoping for it to work and it did i check out the registry and i couldnt find anything desi mentioned but im guessing it was deleted when i restarted my PC

Alright, so i'm assuming everything is good now? Have fun with the read.

• 1 month later...
Downloaded all twelve parts, extracted them then installed got [ATTACH=CONFIG]8851[/ATTACH] then when I clicked finished I got [ATTACH=CONFIG]8852[/ATTACH] and when I tried to run the exe for which I saw no crack for among the files I got [ATTACH=CONFIG]8853[/ATTACH].

Halp please.

You only need to worry about the crack file if you went with the MG version. Don't have to worry about that with Ef A Fairy Tale of the Two. Install it again..try installing it at the default location instead of under your documents or whatever. Also, disable that check for updates box.

I uninstalled it, then tried to extract it again but it told me of of the parts was corrupt so I re-downloaded the part that was corrupt and extracted the game, I then ran the installation and unchecked the updates box, I went to C: Program Files where I installed it this time and I still got the same error.