The moment when i was in 'Moe Hardcore Mode' i does not know who behind me , I thought it was only sound of music.

(the door open at the time) When H-scene is starting, my phone ringing at the same time so i was gonna get it , And then a face look like my little sis watching at me. It took me 5 sec to realize i was being watch. At the time i was like 'Wat The heck!'. Since she was watching almost the H-scenes, She ask me this 'whyhs areh herp pee-peed ish opehsn ands whsy therse reed bluuod?' at the time i realize something.........

I just did something that can't be undid....:eek:

Edited by Kyokuza
Dafuq did I just read?

You just read the evil plan of a perverted mastermind who took the first step to brainwash his pure, little sister.

you can erase her with a saw

Seems like an idea.

4 years old

Ah geez, 4years old? Don't worry dude, she'll most likely forget about everything. Or are you able to remember anything of your early childhood (3-6years)?

Or are you able to remember anything of your early childhood (3-6years)?

I could. But I tend to remember only the bad memories from my early childhood. Somehow they always managed to stick around in my mind.

Dunno whether his sister could do the same or not.

(the door open at the time)

.......................! How could you let an innocent child see the forbidden world of youth. :mad:

You should've close the door and put this sign:

DO NOT ENTER

IT'S FAP TIME!!

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
:> but no. stop changing ma post D:

C'mon Ell-chan, it was a joke, don't be mad at me okay? *pat*pat*

PLEASE ENTER

I'M HORNY RIGHT NOW!!

Who masturbates while reading h's anyway? Seriously, get real man.

Evil perverted mastermind .. that crack me up.. After that day she loves VN char than some barbie shit . I dont why though..@

You just read the evil plan of a perverted mastermind who took the first step to brainwash his pure, little sister.

Seems like an idea.

Ah geez, 4years old? Don't worry dude, she'll most likely forget about everything. Or are you able to remember anything of your early childhood (3-6years)?

if she keep asking you about it then just tell her that you'll understand it when you're mature enough

perhaps you can trigger a flag with her in the next.......15 years or so and she might say "onegai....onii-chan....."

If she say's that now, I will bleeding to death by now!!!

tampons are good for stopping nose bleeds so maybe give it a try teach her how to say anything dirty

on second thought maybe its not a good idea if the parents hear it they might want to know wat it means and it all goes down hill from there

I could. But I tend to remember only the bad memories from my early childhood. Somehow they always managed to stick around in my mind.

Dunno whether his sister could do the same or not.

.......................! How could you let an innocent child see the forbidden world of youth. :mad:

DO NOT ENTER

IT'S FAP TIME!!

I just done a printing and scanning (work while holiday) and that's when the time i accidentally forgot to close the door while waiting my sheets to be done. That's was the biggest mistake i have ever done..... GOMENASAI!!!~