The Awkward Moment When....

the akward moment when i played with my band and the bassist tripped, fell and fell of the stage.. most akward moment of my life :p

The awkward moment is when i really got bored and openend this thread.

I have almost no awkward moments because I am an extremely open person...like your mother...Im so original with my jokes right?
The awkward moment is when people really do post into my thread .

the awkward moment when my dad thinks me and my cousin (who is like a sister to me) thinks we are "doing something inappropriate with each other" and continues to think to this day that we still have something going on and now even most of my cousins and some uncles/aunts know about it too and even had a family discussion/intervention type thing go down about it and couldn't even look her in the eye for a whole day -_-

Edited by udizzle
the awkward moment when my dad thinks me and my cousin (who is like a sister to me) thinks we are "doing something inappropriate with each other" and continues to think to this day that we still have something going on and now even most of my cousins and some uncles/aunts know about it too and even had a family discussion/intervention type thing go down about it and couldn't even look her in the eye for a whole day -_-

Don't you ever explain things? (Or would you?) hehehee...~

Cousin by marriage or blood?

the awkward moment when my dad uncle thinks me and my cousin (who is like a sister to me) thinks we are "doing something inappropriate with each other" and continues to think to this day that we still have something going on and even had a discussion about it

Jesus Christ! Exactly the same thing happenend to me!!!

Lucky for me i have meh lil sis so no one will suspects *Smirk*.

Cousin by marriage or blood?

eeeeh.....lets just say that both mine and her parents are bound together by more than just marriage....and they fear that history will repeat itself o_o

we must be long long long long long lost cousins OO:

huh? i thought i wrote something else :p btw that means it goes for you as well "Itoko" :3

Sure, so are you free this evening? :3

Or were you referring to the relationship between me and my cousin? Sorry but I've to destroy your hops. She turned into a fuckin tsundere during the last year, makes me a sad panda.

Edited by OneManArmy
I thought so. Oh and there's nothing wrong with loving your cousin or sister AS LONG AS both persons are really serious about it.

As long as you don't get caught. It's still illegal to sleep with your sister in 47 states and the District of Columbia. Rhode Island's fair game, and New Jersey is too if you're both over 18.