Close

  • Saku Saku: Love Blooms with the Cherry Blossoms

    Let's play the "first thought" game-saku-saku-love-blooms-cherry-blossoms-png

    Spring is the flowering season, the season of the cherry blossoms. It is the time for first meetings and partings, when the buds start sprouting.

    Yuma is a second-year student at Mihaya Academy who listens to love problems from girls at the school and gives them thoughtful advice. This has made him quite popular and loved, resulting in a 21,000 yen (taxes included) ‘love bounty’ placed on him. The girls came to him with problems ranging from jealousy to infidelity. Having heard about so many troubles related to love, Yuma lost any desire he had for it.

    One day, a mysterious girl appeared before him. She had never been in love, but she believed that it was a wonderful thing. She asked him if he would like to be in love, and that as a love fairy, she will help his love come true.

    A girl who cannot fall in love. A boy who has no interest in love. If they end up falling in love with each other, how will the world change?



    Comments 21 Comments
    1. rexxracecar1's Avatar
      rexxracecar1 -
      wooooow, Thanks looks amazing can't wait to play it, again thank you for translating it sekai project.
    1. Marvyxle's Avatar
      Marvyxle -
      Quote Originally Posted by rexxracecar1 View Post
      wooooow, Thanks looks amazing can't wait to play it again thank you for translating it.
      Well the admin isn't the one who translates it, he only uploads VNs translated by others

      Anyways, thx admin for posting this! I've been waiting for it ^^
    1. charlbeef's Avatar
      charlbeef -
      good lord 36 parts... thanks for sharing again!
    1. rexxracecar1's Avatar
      rexxracecar1 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Marvyxle View Post
      Well the admin isn't the one who translates it, he only uploads VNs translated by others

      Anyways, thx admin for posting this! I've been waiting for it ^^
      I know that though thank you for telling me still.
    1. charlbeef's Avatar
      charlbeef -
      Quote Originally Posted by rexxracecar1 View Post
      wooooow, Thanks looks amazing can't wait to play it again thank you for translating it.
      you are thanking sekai project and not admin right?
    1. Monshiro's Avatar
      Monshiro -
      There wouldnt happen to be an english translation only download, so not looking forward to redownloading this again when I already have the partially translated version
    1. stkrge's Avatar
      stkrge -
      thanks Ivan
    1. Xishalet's Avatar
      Xishalet -
      Quote Originally Posted by charlbeef View Post
      good lord 36 parts... thanks for sharing again!
      Have you seen Danganronpa 3? I have only made it to part 42 with my shit school internet.
    1. Outpost Omega J's Avatar
      Outpost Omega J -
      Quote Originally Posted by Xishalet View Post
      Have you seen Danganronpa 3? I have only made it to part 42 with my shit school internet.
      COUGH HACK CHOCKE GASP!!!

      *Outpost Omega J turns blue and collapses to the floor. The paramedics arrive and have to use defibrillators.*

      SCHOOL internet connection? Unless social standards have really changed, that takes some serious, borderline suicidal audacity.

      Yes, that game may have the all ages tag, but there is no question this site as a whole is 18+ only. I hope you're ready to pay the piper if you get caught.
    1. Ivan's Avatar
      Ivan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Outpost Omega J View Post
      COUGH HACK CHOCKE GASP!!!

      *Outpost Omega J turns blue and collapses to the floor. The paramedics arrive and have to use defibrillators.*

      SCHOOL internet connection? Unless social standards have really changed, that takes some serious, borderline suicidal audacity.

      Yes, that game may have the all ages tag, but there is no question this site as a whole is 18+ only. I hope you're ready to pay the piper if you get caught.
      May I introduce you to the wonders of HTTPS?

      See that green padlock near address bar? Your entire forum activity is encrypted - Only thing school/work network administrator would see is single DNS query, followed by stream of random data.
    1. Outpost Omega J's Avatar
      Outpost Omega J -
      Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
      May I introduce you to the wonders of HTTPS?

      See that green padlock near address bar? Your entire forum activity is encrypted - Only thing school/work network administrator would see is single DNS query, followed by stream of random data.
      WONDERFUL! BRILLIANT! While you are congratulating yourself on the brilliant decision to use HTTPS encryption, you fail to notice the the teacher/nosy class president come up behind you wondering what you're doing instead of your assignment and applies that ancient analog (GASP - ANALOG) technology known as the Mk. I Human Eyeball.

      You hear that melody? I think the piper is coming.
    1. Ivan's Avatar
      Ivan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Outpost Omega J View Post
      WONDERFUL! BRILLIANT! While you are congratulating yourself on the brilliant decision to use HTTPS encryption, you fail to notice the the teacher/nosy class president come up behind you wondering what you're doing instead of your assignment and applies that ancient analog (GASP - ANALOG) technology known as the Mk. I Human Eyeball.

      You hear that melody? I think the piper is coming.
      No need to be snarky. I was only commenting on network activity - alt-tabbing to hide your screen contents is obvious measure, no matter if you're checking out facebook or downloading porn games at work. Some of first posts on site were uploaded during lectures - net speed at my uni was orders of magnitude faster than my home connection.
    1. Outpost Omega J's Avatar
      Outpost Omega J -
      Snark aside, you still seem to be missing the point. How many people who ended up in the principle's office, figuratively or literally, ever expected to get caught?

      I never access this website outside of the privacy of my own home, where there is no one to sneak up on me and look over my shoulder when I'm not paying attention. When I use my tablet or any other mobile device that I might take out of the house, I make sure to wipe its browsers history after I'm done viewing this web page or any other 18+ content. That ensures I don't fumble the controls and auto-complete an URL to a site I don't want to be caught viewing in public. Heck, even my PC browser's privacy and security settings are dialed to 10.9, auto wiping the history and deleting all cookies every time I close the browser as a safe guard against any company (I.E. my parents) I let use my computer stumbling across this site.

      Anybody who access web pages with adult content from anywhere other than a secure location, in the physical sense of where you are sitting, not how you are connecting to the web, is taking a pointless risk. That is why I find connecting to this site from a school internet connection to be an absurd thing to do. I suppose the only exception would be if your in your own PRIVATE dorm room behind a locked door.
    1. littleGTZ's Avatar
      littleGTZ -
      Quote Originally Posted by charlbeef View Post
      good lord 36 parts... thanks for sharing again!
      Dude, that's nothing. Check out the danganronpa ones.
    1. Xishalet's Avatar
      Xishalet -
      Quote Originally Posted by Outpost Omega J View Post
      Snark aside, you still seem to be missing the point. How many people who ended up in the principle's office, figuratively or literally, ever expected to get caught?

      I never access this website outside of the privacy of my own home, where there is no one to sneak up on me and look over my shoulder when I'm not paying attention. When I use my tablet or any other mobile device that I might take out of the house, I make sure to wipe its browsers history after I'm done viewing this web page or any other 18+ content. That ensures I don't fumble the controls and auto-complete an URL to a site I don't want to be caught viewing in public. Heck, even my PC browser's privacy and security settings are dialed to 10.9, auto wiping the history and deleting all cookies every time I close the browser as a safe guard against any company (I.E. my parents) I let use my computer stumbling across this site.

      Anybody who access web pages with adult content from anywhere other than a secure location, in the physical sense of where you are sitting, not how you are connecting to the web, is taking a pointless risk. That is why I find connecting to this site from a school internet connection to be an absurd thing to do. I suppose the only exception would be if your in your own PRIVATE dorm room behind a locked door.
      When I said school, I meant college. It's not like they block porn. It's just shitty internet, meaning it just takes forever to download on. Didn't think this would turn into a whole thing.
    1. Crazyboy's Avatar
      Crazyboy -
      Quote Originally Posted by Xishalet View Post
      When I said school, I meant college. It's not like they block porn. It's just shitty internet, meaning it just takes forever to download on. Didn't think this would turn into a whole thing.
      Welcome to the internet where anything you say can spark a huge conversation. When it's on a more active chat it can evolve into completely new subjects after a few comments and then end up on a subject that have absolutely nothing to do with the first subject XD
    1. littleshogun's Avatar
      littleshogun -
      Well, it's just one very paranoid user though who want to make sure that it was safe before browsing this site. No big deal aside from his surprise.
    1. Outpost Omega J's Avatar
      Outpost Omega J -
      Just because you paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

      You have to do everything you can to protect yourself from the agents sent by the shadow government run by the lizard people who were put in power by the aliens who live at Area 51.
    1. littleshogun's Avatar
      littleshogun -
      Quote Originally Posted by Outpost Omega J View Post
      Just because you paranoid, it doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

      You have to do everything you can to protect yourself from the agents sent by the shadow government run by the lizard people who were put in power by the aliens who live at Area 51.
      I see that apparently you was called to the principal office and get your laptop confiscated because of noisy class president or teacher see your content, and you very surprise when someone mentioned that he was downloaded from school. In that case I would say my condolence to your laptop because I knew that to get back the confiscated item would be hard.

      Don't care about lizard people and alien thing, but I think you better do less browsing conspiracy site because looks like you started to get paranoid there. And also I think it would be better if you just calm down because it was not that surprising if one people managed to download this from the school, as long as there didn't any obstacle like you mentioned earlier. I agree that it was risky though to download this at school.

      Back to topic here, what do you think about this VN and how much do you play there - if your laptop was really confiscated, you should still have your PC. As for me, so far it's resemble any comedy VN and the graphic was pretty good. As for the progress, still at the first day but hopefully I could pick up the progress more.
    1. Outpost Omega J's Avatar
      Outpost Omega J -
      I meant my previous conspiracy theory comment about lizard people etc. as a joke in response to you calling me paranoid.
    Untitled Document