Close

  • Eiyuu*Senki (JAST)

    Eroge Master List-eiyusenki-world-conquest-jpg

    Set in a world run by powerful nations where heroes battle one another for control, Britannia wishes to unite the world through peace, while the European Union has taken an aggressive stance. The seafaring nation of Vinland thrives on pillaging and plundering, while far to the East, the island country of Zipang is faced with civil war. In the midst of all this Himiko, a ruler in Zipang, seeks to unite the world for the sake of peace. Her ambitions are high but so far she has only seen defeat. One day, while retreating from battle, a mysterious hero falls from the sky and joins Himiko’s cause. The two now set their sights on the war burning around them.





    Comments 22 Comments
    1. sora21345's Avatar
      sora21345 -
      is this game fully translated
    1. charlbeef's Avatar
      charlbeef -
      Quote Originally Posted by sora21345 View Post
      is this game fully translated
      yeah its translated. almost everything is translated here, with a few exception of partially translated, but those are just a handful.
    1. Wong's Avatar
      Wong -
      I heard JAST has released 1.01 patch to fix the game crashing bug. Don't forget to check it out.
    1. JigenZ's Avatar
      JigenZ -
      What are the difference between Jast version and the fan-traslated one, if there are any?
    1. Valloth's Avatar
      Valloth -
      Quote Originally Posted by JigenZ View Post
      What are the difference between Jast version and the fan-traslated one, if there are any?
      The fan TL is incomplete and has mosaics, as far as I am aware this version is fully translated and no more mosaics... Someone correct me if I'm wrong on the mosaics part.
    1. DaBaDee's Avatar
      DaBaDee -
      Quote Originally Posted by Valloth View Post
      The fan TL is incomplete and has mosaics, as far as I am aware this version is fully translated and no more mosaics... Someone correct me if I'm wrong on the mosaics part.
      A patch was just released to remove mosaics , and the fan TL is also fully translated isn't?!
    1. Valloth's Avatar
      Valloth -
      Quote Originally Posted by DaBaDee View Post
      A patch was just released to remove mosaics , and the fan TL is also fully translated isn't?!
      No, the fan TL was still in Japanese for H-events and some actual events that were not in the PS3 version of the game. It's a direct port from that version basically. This version on the other hand probably just has a few word differences from it and TLs the missing events...and apparently removes the mosaics. (thank god)
    1. Slotiz's Avatar
      Slotiz -
      If I trust what I read on Hongfire, the fan translation is 100 times better.
      Page 77, there is a final patch 1.7; with everything translated (the H scenes and the soft scenes from the PS3 game), and more characters and contents
      Page 85, a uncensored patch that can be used on the fan translated game, so no mosaics anymore.
    1. stkrge's Avatar
      stkrge -
      finally is here thanks Ivan !
    1. Black_Lotus's Avatar
      Black_Lotus -
      Quote Originally Posted by Slotiz View Post
      If I trust what I read on Hongfire, the fan translation is 100 times better.
      Page 77, there is a final patch 1.7; with everything translated (the H scenes and the soft scenes from the PS3 game), and more characters and contents
      Page 85, a uncensored patch that can be used on the fan translated game, so no mosaics anymore.
      So after i download this JAST version, do i need to download the patch 1.7 and the patch to remove the mosaic ?
    1. Black_Lotus's Avatar
      Black_Lotus -
      Oh and is Eiyuu senki gold translated ?
    1. DaBaDee's Avatar
      DaBaDee -
      Quote Originally Posted by Black_Lotus View Post
      So after i download this JAST version, do i need to download the patch 1.7 and the patch to remove the mosaic ?
      Patch 1.7 is for the original japanese version just like the patch to remove mosaics.

      suferdude translated 34 H-scenes of Eiyuu senki gold and released a partial patch.
    1. Blade's Avatar
      Blade -
      Quote Originally Posted by Black_Lotus View Post
      Oh and is Eiyuu senki gold translated ?
      Eiyuu*Senki GOLD
    1. stkrge's Avatar
      stkrge -
      dont forget eiyuu senki patch 1.02 upgrade some bugs now fixed
    1. Bshiro's Avatar
      Bshiro -
      Why I got the 'String too long' error?
    1. sora21345's Avatar
      sora21345 -
      need help keep getting sintax error when trying to fight the pirates at their last base
    1. MyNameIsMat's Avatar
      MyNameIsMat -
      There are two very big bugs if you don't upgrade your game via JAST website and I did experience them but luckily there fast on the update, can't wait to see what the Steam release ensures. There was a error after you beat India route you would crash. Version 1.01 fixed that. You know need to download 1.02 like stkrge said above that fixes the String too long error. Link is below if your to lazy to look it up. Just scroll all the way down on JAST website and you will see 1.02, the current version as of 10/28. Haven't experience any bugs as of yet, at South America route atm.
      https://www.jastusa.com/eiyu-senki-the-world-conquest
    1. sora21345's Avatar
      sora21345 -
      Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMat View Post
      There are two very big bugs if you don't upgrade your game via JAST website and I did experience them but luckily there fast on the update, can't wait to see what the Steam release ensures. There was a error after you beat India route you would crash. Version 1.01 fixed that. You know need to download 1.02 like stkrge said above that fixes the String too long error. Link is below if your to lazy to look it up. Just scroll all the way down on JAST website and you will see 1.02, the current version as of 10/28. Haven't experience any bugs as of yet, at South America route atm.
      Eiyu*Senki - The World Conquest
      did not know a new patch was out so thank u for the link and helping with my problem
    1. arpaschad's Avatar
      arpaschad -
      ahh another eroge with gameplay that is so good that it can pass off as a mainstream tactical JRPG without the SJWLGBTXYZ pundits being none the wiser ^^

      thank you very much for this Ivan-san!!

      any chance for the newest Rance game to be uploaded here as well when it becomes available?
    1. Göffel's Avatar
      Göffel -
      So, how is translation quality? Was it worked over at all? (the non-h parts, I mean)

      I played that patch-1.7 version, with the official (PS) translation being 50% good and 50% outrageously bad - not even spellchecked, that was obviously already too much to ask - not that the missing spellcheck was the main problem, it just goes to show how they didn't give a fuck about translation quality.

      Fantranslated parts (h-scenes) were ok in their English language.
    Untitled Document