Title? Suggestion

I'm just giving my suggestion .. hope Ivan read this...

Ok since we have a title like : Member , Senior Member and so on.. i'm just thinking about giving suggestion like these -

Who give a lot of info, help - Helpful

Post creative things or any interesting thread - Entertainer or Creative!

Helping with development - Constructive

Friendly with people around - Social or .. Friendly?

and so on.. so i'll wonder if we had a title like this wouldn't be a convenient ?

(Don't take it to serious i'm just suggesting)

No no no.. this is not what i meant .. but i don't care anyways ..

if we have a title like example ---> Kyokuza, Title: Entertainer..

Like desi for example he's a helpful Guy so he get's a title named Helpful.

Another example like Ryu, he's giving a week to week translation news so he gets a title Constructive or similar to that ..

No no no.. this is not what i meant .. but i don't care anyways ..

if we have a title like example ---> Kyokuza, Title: Entertainer..

Like desi for example he's a helpful Guy so he get's a title named Helpful.

Another example like Ryu, he's giving a week to week translation news so he gets a title Constructive or similar to that ..

Not sure if we really need something like this but I've nothing against it. Oh and desi's not helpful, he's smexy. :3

I don't think we need this kind of thing. If we're to give a title, then it's better if the title is funny, silly and doesn't really have a meaning. For example, giving me the title "Witcher". :p

Giving a title with a certain criteria like...

...this will create some problem later on.

1. It will just make it feels like we're helping people because of the title and not because we really wanted too.

And the title itself sounds like some sort of duty. People help because they wanted too, not because it was an obligation.

2. What about people who doesn't have a specific title? Will they contribute and helping people even without the title "Helpful"?

Or will they just let the people with "Helpful' or "Constructive" title to do the work?

3. And what about the people who is both friendly AND creative? Do they gonna have both title?

For me, I don't think we need this kind of title thingy. And that's my opinion in this matter.

That is all.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
I don't think we need this kind of thing. If we're to give a title, then it's better if the title is funny, silly and doesn't really have a meaning. For example, giving me the title "Witcher". :p

Giving a title with a certain criteria like...

...this will create some problem later on.

1. It will just make it feels like we're helping people because of the title and not because we really wanted too.

And the title itself sounds like some sort of duty. People help because they wanted too, not because it was an obligation.

2. What about people who doesn't have a specific title? Will they contribute and helping people even without the title "Helpful"?

Or will they just let the people with "Helpful' or "Constructive" title to do the work?

3. And what about the people who is both friendly AND creative? Do they gonna have both title?

For me, I don't think we need this kind of title thingy. And that's my opinion in this matter.

That is all.

^

Just giving my suggestion..~
^

It's up to the admin and i just realized there's are really weak point to this title thing..

I'm just giving my suggestion .. hope Ivan read this...

Ok since we have a title like : Member , Senior Member and so on.. i'm just thinking about giving suggestion like these -

and so on.. so i'll wonder if we had a title like this wouldn't be a convenient ?

(Don't take it to serious i'm just suggesting)

Could be interesting...

BUT i smell a whole lot of buthurt coming from this.

Everyone will start begging for their favourite "ranking name" and if you grant one member a special ranking name, there are bound to be upset forum members.

The system is fine the way it is now, i do not care at all about "ranking names", things like that don't matter on an eroge forum, this isn't xbox live or call of duty.