Minimum System Requirements:

Operating system Windows Win98/Xp/Vista

Processor with frequency not less than 1.7 Ghz;

Video card: 128 Mb of video memory.

256 Mb of operative memory;

1.4 Gb of an empty seat on a hard disk;

DirectX 9.0с.

Sample Video:

A sequel to Fatal/Fake. Crucis Fatal Fake - a little-known project was created based on the popular interactive novel Fate / Stay Night (on which was subsequently withdrawn by an anime television series, produced an original addition, several volumes of the manga, and PS2-adapted and supplemented the original). The main difference consists that now in fight not only servants participate, but also their owners. All in all CRUCIS FATAL+FAKE is an enjoyable fighting game. It's highly recommended especially for Fate/Stay Night fans.

Ikuzeee...

Download the game here:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Get the latest patches from here

How to use the Patch: use UpdatePatch120_ALL ->UpdatePatch1.21 and ->UpdatePatch1.22 (must in order)

Controls:

Up Arrow = Jump

Down Arrow = Crouch

Leeft Arrow = Move Left

Right Arrow = Move Right

Z = Short-Range Attack ("A" button)

X = Mid-Range Attack ("B" button)

C = Long-Range Attack ("C" button)

V = Dodge ("D" button)

B = Pause (Menu)

enjoy~~

Edited by renvateru
I can finally kick the crap out of Gaymiya Shirou?

Yep, I did it just now with 'I'm the most awesome char of f/sn' Kirei and 'I didn't have enough screentime' Assassin. Shirou didn't have a chance.

Edit : Kirei's way too overpowered though, finished arcade without using the servant even once...

Edited by OneManArmy

For my health's sake, I'll never play this game again. I was hitting those keys like a pro and won every battle, but suddenly my arm started to hurt like a hard penis. Now, after 20min of pain, everything's back to normal. As for the game itself, it's pretty entertaining but I can't bring myself to play such games more often.

For my health's sake, I'll never play this game again. I was hitting those keys like a pro and won every battle, but suddenly my arm started to hurt like a hard penis. Now, after 20min of pain, everything's back to normal. As for the game itself, it's pretty entertaining but I can't bring myself to play such games more often.

Oh wow, thought I was the only one. Though it wasn't like a hard penis, my right wrist started to ache and stiffen up after a few games... actually now that I think about it, the penis metaphor is a pretty good way to describe it.

Edited by Whitetragedy
Oh wow, thought I was the only one. Though it wasn't like a hard penis, my right wrist started to ache and stiffen up after a few games... actually now that I think about it, the penis metaphor is a pretty good way to describe it.

This makes us the united brothers of wrist pain, or something.