Visual Novels Translation Status [09/15/2012]

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

start to learn japanese, than you won't need it anymore :cool: in two years you should be cool, well, you just need a lot of time and willpower, take care and see you in 2014:p

How wonderful and brilliant your answer is. Totally related to the question and the vn. /sarcasm :rolleyes: :p

Time to crush some dreams. Looks like widenyo will be slightly delayed yet again, I'm starting to wonder if the doubters were right all along about the whole project. Regardless here is the update on widenyo and Rance from Ludo

Alright, that time of the week again, eh?

Update time, let's go!

Work has been taking a toll on myself and Roven-Pan, Maria's progress has taken somewhat of a knock too, but we're still fighting the good fight.

First things first, Widenyo, it ended up taking longer than anticipated due to technical circumstances beyond my control.

But it WILL come out this week, I guarantee* it.

*Guarantees made by Ludo-Rathowm are not legally binding and may be retracted at any time

On to progress this week then:

Rance III: 35% Complete

Rance Roulette: 67% Complete

Rance VI: No progress, still 51%

Widenyo: Just waiting for one simple tool and then it'll be out within days.

I should get the tool either today or tomorrow. It's practically at 90% because of this.

On a varyingly positive note depending on how you feel about Rizna, I translated her character song today:

Rizna Character Song - All Your Power - English Subtitled - YouTube