Visual Novels Translation Status [09/15/2012]

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yandere Translations

Yandere translations site is back up, found this while browsing vndb, no progress posted for Aiyoku no Eustia or Majikoi though... Seems like every post they had back in the old site got wiped. At least we can see progress again (hopefully).

man this is awesome news, it may be possible that the translation of the Aiyoku no Eustia will not take 9 x 14 months of translation, i say this because the 10% achievement till now took it 14 months, but even though the website was down, from my knowledge the translation was still worked, so, other than we can check on the website the progress i don't see any chances of change, anyway, i hope it will be some movements around Aiyoku no Eustia and i really do hope it's worth it.

Boob Wars! is now open for pre-orders from the MG website: MangaGamer.com --- October 19th release date.

Blog Post: MangaGamer Staff Blog » Blog Archive » Boob Wars is now up for Pre-Orders!

You will definitely want to check out this title. It is sooo amazing, and fun, and exciting, and spectacular. You will love playing from start to finish.

loli + card game, I'd hit that. (In more than one way:cool:)

But the opening is making me hesitate... the song... just isn't my type... the main character has a penis shaped aura... around his sword(not his lower sword).

Edited by Whitetragedy
loli + boring card game, I'd hit that. (In more than one way:cool:)

But the opening is making me hesitate... the song... just isn't my type... the main character has a penis shaped aura... around his sword(not his lower sword).

Fixed. And, If I remember right, that is the only time you see that sword.

Strom and his great advertisements for mangagamer's releases, a never ending story.

Hey, I made a great comment about it so I can get people to suffer playing through it like I did. Now I have to state a downside. Can't be too biased. :p

I am confused. They didn't even finish editing it. You're all going to be playing a worse version of the patch than you could have been playing if they had made all of my suggested changes. But at least it will be 10,000 times better than the version I played.

EDIT: It says v1, so maybe they just wanted to get out a complete patch, and a better version will be coming soon (or soonish).

Edited by Dan.
I am confused. They didn't even finish editing it. You're all going to be playing a worse version of the patch than you could have been playing if they had made all of my suggested changes. But at least it will be 10,000 times better than the version I played.

After they went through the list of fixes that they still had to do and the translation of extra lines contained in the memorial edition + combined with the backlog I have at the moment, I figured I would probably just wait until they release a final patch. Still, at least they got something out and it's probably still playable in a sense that the current version of Clannad is playable, despite some issues.

Edited by desi
After they went through the list of fixes that they still had to do and the translation of extra lines contained in the memorial edition + combined with the backlog I have at the moment, I figured I would just wait until they release a final patch. Still, at least they got something out.

It doesn't even matter to me anyway, since I've already played it. But think of all the people like me (there might be a few) who will suffer because of the bad grammar that is still left in the game (okay, maybe nobody's as retarded as I am about grammar, but what if someone is, and that person plays this game?).

It doesn't even matter to me anyway, since I've already played it. But think of all the people like me (there might be a few) who will suffer because of the bad grammar that is still left in the game (okay, maybe nobody's as retarded as I am about grammar, but what if someone is, and that person plays this game?).

True. And like you said earlier in your edit, it's a v1 patch and I think most people (hopefully) should realize that it isn't a perfect patch.

True. And like you said earlier in your edit, it's a v1 patch and I think most people (hopefully) should realize that it isn't a perfect patch.

Yeah, and it's never going to be a perfect patch anyway just because things don't translate perfectly from one language to another and translation always ends up being somewhat the personal preference of the translator and things like that. Meh, I'll just shut up now.

I need my next partial partial patch for SubaHibi!

What's bothering me is that "It's My Own Invention" chapter didn't progress at all since 11 August and the news post says

August 18th, 2012 - Invention is completed sans ero and what Moogy is doing, so me and vvav will be moving on to Insects.

Hope that they'll at least start working on it once "Looking-Glass Insects" will be translated...

Oh, I've also found some great update on Dra+KoI wiki page!

9/15/12 - This may be obvious to most people, but this project is and has been on indefinite hold. Stop asking. Seriously.

Edited by Chipp12

Good to see tomoyo after getting released. I usually dont mind a few grammar mistakes, but i probably only notice a few of them since english is my third language..

As long as it isnt like Flyable Heart, then everything is good to me

Thanks for posting the update desi

I need my next partial partial patch for SubaHibi!

What's bothering me is that "It's My Own Invention" chapter didn't progress at all since 11 August and the news post says

August 18th, 2012 - Invention is completed sans ero and what Moogy is doing, so me and vvav will be moving on to Insects.

Hope that they'll at least start working on it once "Looking-Glass Insects" will be translated...

Oh, I've also found some great update on Dra+KoI wiki page!

The person that is supposed to translate the ero scenes is MIA or something along those lines. Moogy's part looks mainly to be Jabberwocky II, but he's probably busy with Schatten or he might get to it later on. As far as Dra+Koi, Ixrec was interested working on that after Moogy's whole debacle with how he isn't happy with his translation. Ixrec could literally translate it and get it out in a month.

As long as it isnt like Flyable Heart, then everything is good to me

Yeah, you're definitely safe in that regard.

Yeah, I saw it in his list of all potential translation candidates. It would be great if he'll translate Saihate no Ima too someday.

And Ayakashibito too, because the current project is as good as dead.

Yep, heard that one was very nice. Ixrec mentioned something about it a while back.

I’m definitely capable of translating Saihate no Ima. It will be very hard, and of course I don’t understand every last detail, but like Cross Channel it’s pretty much a certainty I won’t botch anything that actually matters. I doubt I’d do it right after Forest though. Those two games are hard for much the same reason (plot is confusing/abstract as fuck) so I’d want something easier in between.[/Quote]

Maybe after Rewrite? Who knows.

TOMOYO AFTER ENGLISH PATCH IS OUT!! WOOOOOT!

Oh my god! Oh my god! I came buck...

I am confused. They didn't even finish editing it.

...uuhhhh, nevermind. I'll also wait for another patch. Oh and I finished the game anyway, so waiting for some more weeks shouldn't be that hard.