Visual Novels Translation Status [09/15/2012]

So what's the meaning of those numbers?! I though a high number would stay for a high amount of that tag.

Anyone can vote on those tags though. Maybe it's because the vampire heroine is featured a lot or if she's the main character or something. Or it could be more than one Vampire Heroine like you said.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's the meaning of those numbers?! I though a high number would stay for a high amount of that tag.

Tags can be assigned a vote from -3 to 3. This vote should be interpreted as follows:

-3: This tag really doesn't apply to the VN.

-2 and -1: These not very often used, but can be useful to show that you disagree, but are not 100% sure.

0: It is possible to change your vote to '0' to remove it.

1: The tag does apply to the visual novel, but is not too apparent or only plays a minor role.

2: The tag certainly applies to the visual novel.

3: The tag applies and is very apparent or plays a major role.

That's what those numbers mean.

Last I heard they encountered a problem with widenyo. Something about technical issues and text extraction.

Eh that stinks but what can you do, as long as they keep charging along i cant complain, you dont happen to know any more info about the game, like gameplay and such, maybe a website you can point me at. Is it another rance game, or a mini game. Thanks.

Eh that stinks but what can you do, as long as they keep charging along i cant complain, you dont happen to know any more info about the game, like gameplay and such, maybe a website you can point me at. Is it another rance game, or a mini game. Thanks.

It is not another Rance game. It's a strategy game from Alicesoft where you're exploring some endless cave and fighting with monsters. U can use almost every character from Alicesoft games. Even Rance. They're summoned by some princess to help her. Game looks fun and it is endless. It's remake of Mamanyonyo (Mamanyonyo) with more characters.

This site's better though : VNTL Status Tracker

^Last Update is the way to go.

Yeah, this site is great. Pretty much has the same status updates as Ryu, but you can easily see past progress and whatnot much easier. It'll be missing a few updates since they both get the status updates from the same source.

Found this in the Tomoyo After thread in the Doki Forum:

Sorry guys, I've been focusing on the main page posts and forgot to check back here for awhile. Gomen!

The team has continued to work on the project diligently. I would highly recommend checking back on Doki's main page sometime over the next week...

With Love,

from The Doki Visual Novel Division

Looks like the wait is almost over :o

Tomoyo After

Doki’s Visual Novel Department! Recruiting TLs for Tomoyo After « Doki Fansubs