This is something i was wondering about doing for some time now. Basically im gonna put links and description for ero games that are not visual novels. And that means rpg maker games, mud , made in flash.

I will try posting best stuff possible so go ahead and enjoy.

Elysium: Rise of the Dark King HERE

Right now its my favorite, newest version is 0.11 and was updated in march 2012 (project isnt dead as you can see in thread that i posted).

While most of games are content with just having ero, this one has a really good and deep story. In my eyes its pure 10/10 but some might dislike ero scenes being made in 3d program.

Everyone who likes having option of choosing light or bad route should have fun seeing how you can choose how you act. Ah well im not gonna post whole story here, just download it and read intro and you will knew more or less whats going on. Game isnt finished yet but is enough for 3-4 hours of gameplay for one route.

EDIT. New version is out with new chapter.(0.12)

Now second best game ever made and much more complete.

Corruption of Champions HERE

Its a MUG game, in other words you have wall of texts and barely any images. Those who dont mind it will be in heaven those who dont know what to think about it should give it a go, its worth it.

You at beggining of game can choose whether you are male and female some perks, skin and hair color and some other things. After that game really begins. Real highlight of CoC is lots of races storys eros AND for me it was being able to change into other races. Yes you start as human lets say male. You beat some succubus/buy from merchant succubus milk. Drink it. Oh look you have boobs now, and vagina, and tail,and wings,and horns. Well its not that easy as i said it but who cares. Dont want succubus ? What about Naga (snake-girl) Goo-girl, or bunny or .... Theres A LOT of this. Moreover its made in a really good way. There is main story too (not finished yet) and there will be good and bad endings. Oh did i mention that you can be impregnated OR IMPREGNATE OTHERS? Yes you can be futa too. No lolis. Yes centaurs are in.

Oh right, you can play from site or download the game and have it on hdd WARNING if you want to use save from site on your hdd version of game you have to save it to file. ENJOY!.

Now i will post games that i played and didnt find bad

Conquest of Avindale HERE

Ever played Overlord on pc/consoles ? Well here you go, you are either female or futa demoness, you can create army,conquer citys, get females to breed your army and other things to do. According to site game is finished in 55%, didnt look like that to me or i simply got stucked/bugged seeing how i didnt get far into game.

Did any of you ever played Sim Brothel ?

Well here comes Sim Brothel 2 : Revival HERE

Its in early but playable version. Recruit girls, train them, and make your own Brothel.

Slave Maker 3 HERE

I will clarify this, there is no need to play previous version unless you want to. There is no main story that makes you do it. There are difference between each version (I for one preffer first one :p)

Although some other games were probably before Slave Maker this one is the best if you ask me in this genre. You choose one slave at beggining of game and your job is to train her for someone. And that doesnt have to be in ero way. You can make maid out of her, priestess and lots of other things. Moreover for each slave there is a few endings , some of those are her falling in love with you and marrying you if you buy her out of her previous owner. Before giving try to Sim Brothel and others try this one and if its too complicated try previous versions.

Otherworld HERE

Game resembling Slave Maker and Sim Brothel if i remember right (been some time since i played it)

Go ahead and have fun.

Whore Master HERE

Another one like Otherworld Slave Maker and etc.

Harem HERE

Just like title says, your main task is to make Harem, right now im in middle of playing it looks good so far, there is Light Path(blue text) and Bad Path(red text).

There is a walkthrough if someone needs it.

Erotical Nights HERE

Protagonist who just turned 18, after training for 10 years in H-Arts moves out of his village to defeat Erotic Army!

Game is hard better get walkthrough to it.

Pretty Warrior May Cry- Enhanced Edition HERE

You are a Devil Lord who just lived in peace underground. Humans dont want to leave you alone and start sending knights, mages and shit like that at you. So you build mazes. With traps.Orcs.Succubuses.

Kill and rape all your enemies! Get them to torture room and make them work for you.

UPDATE 2012-10-19

Legend of Queen Opala series HERE

Quite a well known game which i forgot to put up earlier. Not only its good its also finished.

Sequel is in the making and mostly done too. Its another rpg maker game with lvling up quests party and all but this is one of the bests.

Hentai Highschool HERE

Its easy to get lost here, theres a lot of versions , kinda like SimBrothel.

Here is rundown on whats being updated and etc done by someone from their forum:

The current projects are as follows:

HHS1R: HedonismBots Hentai Highschool One Remake.

HHSC: Abaise's Hentai Highschool Two continuation.

HHS+: Atztek's Hentai Highschool +.

HHS3: Zythen's new Hentai Highschool.

Basically those games are about you being a principal of highschool and your job is to make it into perverted/sex school.

For those who never played it would be best to start with HHS2(easiest to understand and play) before moving on and checking first game and all those remakes. Just a notice, theres quite a lot of differences between each version of those games(i didnt check HHS3 , i simply couldnt find it).

Besides those you can also find on their forum(here) game called School Master.

While those games before were made like Slave Maker and etc(its own enginge/flash) this one is an RPG Maker game and its not really a simulation , its once again an rpg with you being a principal (in fantasy universe) so you lvl up, have some kind of party, make choices and do quests.

Well those are all that i remember at the moment(yes i played more :D) If you want more just visit link below

HERE you can find quite a big list of different games(those are not all) so if someone didnt have enough after me posting those go ahead and try to find something good there.

NOTICE

You will need RPG MAKER RPT for some of those games, most of the time they are posted in threads/sites if its needed and link to download right one.

Im looking for those games when there is no interesting VN out, and if i find some pearls or nice ones i will post here.If you know some others that are good go ahead and post in this thread or PM me.

For people interested in 3D games made by Illusion HERE

Edited by Daeverius
Update
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

UPDATE

Elysium v.12.2 is out since march 10:

Version 0.12 updates:

Chapter 6 has been added.

During the prologue, Mother Marguerite now offers the three conversation options the first time you speak with her.

The consensual scene with Juliet in her house has been removed and replaced with a non-H version.

The Succubus fight at the Arcanum has been nerfed slightly so that she uses Sleep and Life Drain a little less frequently.

Hide Text and Fast-Forward Text options have been added.

Link in main post is still valid.

If its too much problem you have one here too : Elysium (RPG Maker VX) - Version 0.12