Visual Novels Translation Status [09/30/2012]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i.imgur.com/xW0gm.jpg

rolf

Weird, I could swear I typed r-o-f-l, oh well.

BTW, JP is on fire right know, everybody bitching about what's aroduc project is....again. Duel Savior theories.....again. Can't pleople just stfu and wait for the game? jeezas.

Looks like the project that was Aroduc translating was actually Duel Savior.

I'd thought that was worthy mentioning.

My English is bad, so I have problem with writting in this forum, but I'll work hard, just after my existence on studies will be quaranted.

Now, I'm gotta go to labs. Have fun!

Hmm, didnt someone actually link that game in all the earlier "guessing wars" regarding the project?

Everyone pretty much guessed every title. That title eventually came up. Anyways, should be a nice game.

To the people downloading the patch, remember you can download the entire patch and then decide if you want the PC voicing vs Ps2 voicing, PC battle system vs Ps2 battle system.

If you wish to use PS2 voices where they are available, then rename Voice1.pac to Voice2.pac and vice-versa.

If you wish to use PS2 battle/system voices, rename Justice2.pac to Justice2PC.pac and rename Justice2PS2.pac to Justice2.pac.

the 2.6gb is the just the patch.

It's just me or the patches that Aroduc keep relasing are getting bigger and bigger? Well, patch that have 2,6 GB is certainly new record.

And do you know maybe what's difference beetwen PS2 voice/battle system and PC version?

I guess people already knew since the "Hebrew Lines" thing. Game looks good, downloading.

BTW, I'm downloading this one, this is the correct one I pressume.

http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=6791

Even if it says "Unkown", ithas a good amount of seeds (and leechers), so download it from there without worries.

Edited by Ryu

I would suggest this torrent for Duel Savior - [hshare.net].Duel.Savior.Justice - Hentai Games Downloads - Hshare!

Edit: Before anyone asks - no, you don't need the Messiah extra disc which is included in the torrent Ryu posted, it's not translated. Everything you need is in that DVD and Aroduc's patch.

Edited by killerinsidee

Duel Savior was one of the main guesses from the beginning, many people didn't, or more accurately didn't want to believe DS was it. There was a lot of Badmouthing of the game in the 4chan threads since the start as well, so there will be a lot of bitching and disappointment. I include myself in the disappointed category but beggars can't be choosers, and at the end of the day I'm glad anything was translated at all.