Visual Novels Translation Status [10/14/2012]

I wonder why he wants to release a patch considering how close he is getting to completion of the project? Especially with the speed he is translating

DON'T QUESTION HIM. Actually, I really have no clue.. but it makes people happy, so let them have it.. I'll still wait for the full thing. He said translation might be stalled for a bit in Decemberish because he has some things to take care of.. so instead of people bitching at him for translation speed, he can get this patch out and they'll have something to play. The whole 5 heroine patch was planned a couple of months back though, so that theory kind of fails.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder why he wants to release a patch considering how close he is getting to completion of the project? Especially with the speed he is translating

stupid questions.......

i dont mind getting a patch..

as long he keeps releasing it~~~

Don't question the God's motives. Well, I've no idea either...but he knows what he's doing, so if he wants to release a patch, then so be it.

Im not much of a believer myself, but if i were to appoint one myself, then he would be near the top of my list