Mamanyoyo/Widenyo English

and can u plz tell me how do i installed it, cuz i extracted the files in the game directory and when i try to use the update i get a window that let me select YES or NO and after that something else and only OK

Do yourself a favor and download the pre-patched version from here - https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-news/1731-visual-novels-translation-status-%5B10-14-2012%5D-8/#post37978

To be honest, I have no idea how to play this game. I don't know how to get the treasure chests or the ore and the enemies keep appearing.

Basically, to get ore and treasure chests, you get the treasure kid under the kids menu.

Covering up holes is the blue kid's job and eating the mushrooms that appear is the orange kid's job. The holes will spew out annoying bubbles if you don't cover them and the mushrooms will damage your castle.

Click advance when you feel that you have grinded enough. Mamatoto (the moving castle behind you) will move one space forward and all enemies will be stronger by one level.

When advancing, there may be a crack on the floor with an exclamation mark on it. Click it and you can pick a dungeon. Generally speaking, you have to be double level to stand a chance in most dungeons. Some gimmicky dungeons and especially the bosses need absurd levels though.

Make sure enemies don't reach your castle, otherwise its health will go down by one. When your castle looses all HP, all you do is move back a few floors, so it's not a big deal.