Boob Wars Crack ?

I have the crack...its right here in front of me

its pretty big....i used alot of things on it , but it wont be fixed

guess got to use cement...my wall might break down otherwise...

*has a big crack in his wall*

^ switch-troll-sama.inc. all rights deserved,any act of copy,reverse trolling or bad flaming is punishable by laws dictated by "rapists internationale"...(you'll be butt raped with a carrot)

Edited by switch
this troll edited by switch-dono

The last mangagamer (Magical Teacher: My Teacher's a Mage) You had to use a crack from another game when it first came out (I think).But Magical Teacher: My Teacher's a Mage I got to from some were else that cracked for me.

Did Magical Teacher: My Teacher's a Mage ever get get a official crack?

So what makes you guys think that a crack for this new mangagamer game is going to happen any time soon? It doesn't seem like it's going to happen it's been what 2 weeks since it was posted?

Edited by Breakthrough
this VN use a different engine from Magic Teacher..

it actually utilized the same engine as STD~~

but the crack will not work

i repeat..it wont!!!!!!!!!!!

STD?? sexy demon tranformation ??

yeah, it's similiar.but when i try it, run but black screen, and message error show out.

need edit little maybe......

;) ;)

a lot of the trolls here are too obvious... amateures..

look if you wanna make a name for yourselves in the troll under-whore then you gotta sign up for my classes...its a 15 hour course for ONLY $5.99,

your trolling career starts here! switch's troll-mastery academy will make you a Winner!!!! taught by master troll, switch , 5 time Mr.troll universe winner....

order now and you will get a switch action figure that says "trolololololo"...A-B-SOLUT-ELY FREE so order now!!! (batteries and penis sold separately)