Eromanga - 150GB mIrc download

Since i'm very generous person, i would love to share with you 150GB of ero-manga or doujinshi. It's contain about 6000+ eng doujin in various genre (Scat, guro, rape, vanilla, bla bla bla)

Do take note, you need (to download) HexChat, Chatzilla, mIRC or Sysreset to download the files.

Join #Doki channel to know Meiya-bot status.

Link~

*Read description first before requesting the files.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3133552/meiya.txt

Aaaand yeah. this is +18 forum. if Ivan don't mind at all.

Enjoy fapping.

Edited by Shadyren
Agreed, e-hentai and exhentai have pretty much everything. Only catch is that you need to play HentaiVerse for download points unless a torrent is available.

You can run the h@h client to gain enough points without having to play HV, or you can take up some translation bounties if you need a lot of credits/advantages...

• 1 month later...

150GB that awesome, but i don't think i really want that much

I download doujin in fakku, there unique in fakku when you read you can change the page just by pressing left or right in your keyboard. btw you can still dl doujin in fakku, there a trick behind it :D

Noob websites with ads everywhere.... not even loli doujins lol

Nothing can beat Exhentai

Agreed, e-hentai and exhentai have pretty much everything. Only catch is that you need to play HentaiVerse for download points unless a torrent is available.

^ What both of them said :>

What you can find in other sites, will show up in ex-hentai(And often is the 1st or 2nd site to be uploaded to)..

There's also some uploads that can't be found elsewhere besides ex-hentai.. It's hard to beat that :>

^ What both of them said :>

What you can find in other sites, will show up in ex-hentai(And often is the 1st or 2nd site to be uploaded to)..

There's also some uploads that can't be found elsewhere besides ex-hentai.. It's hard to beat that :>

i have too agree with you there even though i love fakku and its my main site for doujins it doesnt have all the doujins ex hentai has, which i only found out not that long ago its just that i dont really like ex hentai cuz of obvious reasons