Manga Hidden Gems

Do you know any hidden gems that you think are awesome but not many people seem to have read? If so, share!

Some awesome manga that I don't think many people have read are...

Bio-meat: Nectar (really good survival horror manga).

Angel Densetsu (Funny romance action type deal)

H2 (Baseball/Drama manga by Adachi)

Baby Steps (best Tennis manga ever!)

Jin (Medical Manga)

If you haven't read any of these, they're not very main stream but they're REALLY good!

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I've asked in the shoutbox, no one read or heard of B Gata H Kei - Baka-Updates Manga - B Gata H Kei . It's a really funny and "perverted" rom-com. The unique thing about it is that the main character is a VERY perverted girl and she's constantly trying to "conquer" the guy (unlike the usual - the guy is trying to get the girl throughout the whole manga). Doubt you'll find a more crazy female lead then this one.

Edited by killerinsidee
Every time I've asked in the shoutbox, no one read or heard of B Gata H Kei - Baka-Updates Manga - B Gata H Kei . It's a really funny and "perverted" rom-com. The unique thing about it is that the main character is a VERY perverted girl and she's constantly trying to "conquer" the guy (unlike the usual - the guy is trying to get the girl throughout the whole manga). Doubt you'll find a more crazy female lead then this one.

WoW...You Serious About the SB thing. You Have Might Have Asked when I Wasn't there.

blFkw.png

Not really a manga, but I recently found the manhwa called Noblesse (노블레스). It's pretty solid shounen, simple, easy to read and enjoyable with a unique style.

Other than that really haven't been reading much manga, and very little I would consider a hidden gem.

ive heard of it Killer :o i watched the anime first (dubbed :p) and i wanted moar so i found the manga and started reading it after the anime ended but i havent read it for months now being a lazy mofo yup

Noblesse (Noblesse Manga - Read Noblesse Online at MangaHere.com) is really good, and pretty epic, extremely recommended alongside Tower of God (http://www.mangahere.com/manga/tower_of_god/)(both are webcomic manhwas that have become really popular lately).

Appart from them, a hidden gem in manga would be Psyren (http://www.mangahere.com/manga/psyren/), for me. Really good and interesting story, and decent lenght of 146 chapters.

not really sure if its a hidden gem or any thing alike im just waitin for it to get done even tho i have the urge to read it some times *I wait for things to finish airing b 4 i read or watch them*

But Greed Packet Unlimited has my interest on hold for now i've been wantin to read this for a long time just because i really like the art in it i've drawn the main herion a few times now and cant wait for the manga to finish even tho the story witch is what care most about might not be that good

here is a simple ani list link Greed Packet Unlimited - MyAnimeList.net

i havent read many comments on it but im hopefull that it will be a gem in the hiding when its all ready to go