Visual Novels Translation Status [11/18/12]

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh all this Guro is for sicko and retard. Well, incest too but that's another matter.

And another fucking assholes got pwned. Seriously, this day couldn't get any better.

Nope. Also , i applaud you coming out with your habits with that nick of yours , i mean its cool , its the 21st century and all that , but you should keep your dildo-riding habits a secret from now on , theres a lot of prejudiced assholes out there who tend to look down on others for no reason , like when they start bashing Guro or Incest..................oh wait.

Lolis, guro and incest is sick, and people who enjoy it must be mentally ill or worse. I really dont get why people find it interesting

My opinion, flame me all you want :)

Thats cool , its also my opinion that you are a retarded moron. I really dont get why you think like your opinion matters.

My opinion , flame me all you want :)

Thats cool , its also my opinion that you are a retarded moron. I really dont get why you think like your opinion matters.

My opinion , flame me all you want :)

My opinion dosent matter, thats the good thing about internet eh?

Lolis, guro and incest is sick, and people who enjoy it must be mentally ill or worse. I really dont get why people find it interesting

My opinion, flame me all you want :)

You will criticize about fetishes in a hentai games forum? I see your logic. You're such a saint, I salute you

What I'm wondering is why are people that do like lolis, guro and incest mentally ill? Is it JUST because you yourself don't find the appeal in it and thats your way of saying that? Or do you ACTUALLY think there's something wrong with people who are into those things? I think that's an important distinction, I mean, for all we know this is just your way of saying its not your cup of tea.

/me pities the person that have to resort to insults when he have no more words~~

So much downs......

And learn to use the shift key will make you look 2x smarter which isnt much but be happy with what you can get.

Well, back to the actual topic

anyone knows how long titles usually are "golden master" at JAST? Would like to try Moero Downhill Night Blaze before the end of 2012

They said hopefully at the end of November. I'm sure it'll be released before the end of the year.

Well, back to the actual topic

anyone knows how long titles usually are "golden master" at JAST? Would like to try Moero Downhill Night Blaze before the end of 2012

Well when they said School Days was golden master it took them about a month, so llike desi said im sure youll get it soon.

So I had all day to read VN's today, I was gonna finish Saya but then again I wasn't in the mood for something dark and so I decided to play Majikoi who I've had on my computer for months and I'm sad, I don't want to keep playing it because I want to go for Miyako QQ

So much downs......

And learn to use the shift key will make you look 2x smarter which isnt much but be happy with what you can get.

>.>

you really want to start a war huh.....

heck...idk why you want so...

when its never good for your ass

It's funny because it's ulti who's usually insulting people for free and calling them "NOOBS" for no reason lol =x

lolz...

i only blast others....

i dont insult others...i used the proper term~~

>.>

you really want to start a war huh.....

heck...idk why you want so...

when its never good for your ass

Not really a war when only 1 side cares, and anyway what the hell is a war on the internet. Well sounds like something you would say to look smart so ill go with it i guess.