Dog days season 3! Oh yeah~

If they include Romance and no new Shinku-rival character, I am happy

This. I was a little upset that there wasnt really any romance in this one. I mean, did he forget what he said at the end of Season 1? Or was he just trying to lead her on?

I honestly went into Dog Days because I saw the name and I was like why not. Then, I dropped it because of how they did battle.... then went back to it and said that the story was good enough to enjoy. Thank god for this season 3 though, cause if they ended it like that with little romance..... I was going to be upset.

This. I was a little upset that there wasnt really any romance in this one. I mean, did he forget what he said at the end of Season 1? Or was he just trying to lead her on?

I honestly went into Dog Days because I saw the name and I was like why not. Then, I dropped it because of how they did battle.... then went back to it and said that the story was good enough to enjoy. Thank god for this season 3 though, cause if they ended it like that with little romance..... I was going to be upset.

actually , i picked up dog days at the start because of the epic seiyuu line up ,then i realized the show was actually quite fun to watch. I was also kinda disapointed at shinku for kissing eclair and acting like nothing much happen afterwards >.> , hoping to see a little more love in S3

I do wish they included romance, BUT Cinque didn;t forget, he really wants to be with Millhi, He said somewhere that he would get with her once he beat The Black haired girl (I don't like her so I edited her name out of my memory) in a public event of one form or another.

And he only "kissed" Eclair because a goddess was useing telekinisis to force him to.

i cant believe it...THIS SHIT IS GETTING A 3RD SEASON....but berserk has been abandoned...... along with so many other greats such as hajime no ippo....

i am dissapointed at the industry and fans ...poor tastes

Edited by switch
i cant believe it...THIS SHIT IS GETTING A 3RD SEASON....but berserk has been abandoned...... along with so many other greats such as hajime no ippo....

i am dissapointed at the industry and fans ...poor tastes

You are certainly entitled to both your oppinion and a place to talk about it, I can also explain why this is getting a third season.

I don't know about berserk, but this Show has somthing for everyone, which is really hard to find in an anime.

Also, as far as i know, Berserk was an extremely serious and (from what I gather) a pre-existing, long running story. Which at the moment is not looked for (Naruto (really REALLY needs to end)). Dog Days is or has neither. The LN's and manga are based on the anime, and the story is just plain silly with epic moments. Berserk while a good anime simply didn't have the following that Dog Days has garnered over 2 seasons, which means Berserk wouldn't make as much money comparativly.

And we all know. "It's all about the money."

Hurray my favorite anime is going to have 3 season, I'm looking forward to it very much, I love Dog Days and I have watched season 1 of it and is going to watch season 2 of it soon, this is very good and intressing anime to watch, is never going to be bored to watch Dog Days and tha can I see more of my favorite character Eclair and Cinque. Does somebody know when Dog Days Season 3 is going to come out? I can't wait to watch season 3 of Dog Days