Visual Novels Translation Status [12/23/2012]

On the forum, there were 2 threads up for his secret projects (2 separate secret projects). Now there is only one thread up. It doesn't exactly mean that it's dropped. It could be that it's hidden now.. who knows.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Himegari Dungeon Meister dont Get dropped, it whould be very sad whish that happend, since i have look forward to play this game in english for long time, so i whould be very sad whish Himegari Doungeon Mister whould be dropped, i hope that whould never happend.

I hope Himegari Dungeon Meister dont Get dropped, it whould be very sad whish that happend, since i have look forward to play this game in english for long time, so i whould be very sad whish Himegari Doungeon Mister whould be dropped, i hope that whould never happend.

Tbh I wouldn't mind if it gets dropped, it's just an older version of Kamidori with more rape scenes.

It's not like I come to this thread to talk to you! Hmph!

You forgot to add "d-don't misunderstand" in front.

Bonus: Progress update on I/O - https://twitter.com/lemnis_ca/status/284798044367630338, https://twitter.com/lemnis_ca/status/284798815809175553, https://twitter.com/lemnis_ca/status/284846503107899393.

Edited by killerinsidee

From what I understand the translation of Himegari Dungeon Meister was only started after the first secret project ran into technical problems. If that is the case than likely the issue has been resolved and Himegari is just put on hold until the completion of project #1. All speculation of course but seems to me to be the most likely scenario, I don't think aroduc would want to just permanently trash the work he has done on Himegari up to this point.

From what I understand the translation of Himegari Dungeon Meister was only started after the first secret project ran into technical problems. If that is the case than likely the issue has been resolved and Himegari is just put on hold until the completion of project #1. All speculation of course but seems to me to be the most likely scenario, I don't think aroduc would want to just permanently trash the work he has done on Himegari up to this point.

Well, the 1st project has "On strike" on it so I would assume it's still stuck on the technical difficulties. But lets hope that if the 2nd project infact is Himegari it isn't completely scrapped and is only just hidden now.

Progress on I/O, yay~~~ \o/

Tbh I wouldn't mind if it gets dropped, it's just an older version of Kamidori with more rape scenes.

B-b-but... ;_;

elitist ay? (or just trollin?)

There was nothing wrong with that. But you should have said "Elitist, eh;" ay is a completely different word that's usually only used in the phrase "ay me," which is similar to the phrase "woe is me."

There was nothing wrong with that. But you should have said "Elitist, eh;" ay is a completely different word that's usually only used in the phrase "ay me," which is similar to the phrase "woe is me."

And thus Dan is known as Elitist-san~

Oh, don't dare to correct my comments, b-baka! ;-)

Also it seems Real Imouto ga Iru is back on track for translation.

Good news.