Visual Novels Translation Status [01/20/2013]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw a couple weeks back that 11 eyes got updated again and now has a new translator. anyone know if they're making any progress at all i really wanna play it.

No new updates, they did write "Waiting to see more progress before making any announcements." on their site a while back, so either they'll update it sometime soon or it will get dropped.

I watched the anime version of 11 Eyes a few years ago, how does it come compare to the visual novel version?

Just like most anime adaptations of VNs, i'm assuming the anime is weak and the VN is much better.

i saw a couple weeks back that 11 eyes got updated again and now has a new translator. anyone know if they're making any progress at all i really wanna play it.

The 4chan translation status thread doesn't have 11 Eyes on it anymore. Maybe it got dropped?

I watched the anime version of 11 Eyes a few years ago, how does it come compare to the visual novel version?

Basically what Ryu Boromir said. Although I heard that the first episodes are pretty good but then the anime suddenly starts to suck. Like I said, that's what I heard.

Basically what Ryu Boromir said. Although I heard that the first episodes are pretty good but then the anime suddenly starts to suck. Like I said, that's what I heard.

It did start to suck. Hard. Which is why I was wanting the VN to wash the unpleasent aftertaste of it away.

Unfortunately, that is never going to be translated.

I liked the opening and ending song at least. They got Ayane to do the opening for the anime as well at least.

I liked the opening and ending song at least. They got Ayane to do the opening for the anime as well at least.

I only watched the first episode of the anime because back then I found out that there's a visual novel. And since then I'm waiting for the english patch. =\

i read 11 eyes in chinese before..

the VN is definitely better than the anime..

but...the anime is decent in replicating the VN

but when i tried to read the PSP version RAW..

i felt that the anime have lots of stuff that gone missing~~~

ONE MAN ARMY what vn is the screenshot with the girl kotori from your first post from. Is it translated? The character is kawaii.

Rewrite. It's 100% translated, but the complete patch hasn't been released yet. Soon.

Looks like someone is translating Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate.

The game's CG looks pretty good, though I have yet to watch the anime to see if the story's good or not.

Basicvntls | (Current project: Koichoco)

Yeah, I saw this project a couple of weeks back when it started. One man Amateur translator working on a fairly long VN... doesn't exactly make me hopeful for a complete translation, but good luck to him.

Looks like someone is translating Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate.

The game's CG looks pretty good, though I have yet to watch the anime to see if the story's good or not.

Basicvntls | (Current project: Koichoco)

Eeeeeeh, that's cool, haven't heard of this before. Well, good luck to the translator. Yes it definitely looks like an interesting VN. Nice cast of characters in there also.

Yeah, I saw this project a couple of weeks back when it started. One man Amateur translator working on a fairly long VN... doesn't exactly make me hopeful for a complete translation, but good luck to him.

one man army huh....hope he can find another helper....