Visual Novels Translation Status [01/20/2013]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Imouto 42.17%

There may be some hope for this one after all.

Bonus: I was checking Amaterasu forums for a bit and found some news about http://vndb.org/v572 - http://amaterasu.tindabox.net/forums/index.php?topic=245.msg23997#msg23997. It's from more then a week ago, guess it slipped under the radar during the Rewrite craze.

Edited by killerinsidee
Yosuga no Sora and Haruka no Sora translation status updated. Check it here

lolz..

you should asked switchy bout Haruka..

he's the one doing it XD

There may be some hope for this one after all.

Bonus: I was checking Amaterasu forums for a bit and found some news about http://vndb.org/v572 - http://amaterasu.tindabox.net/forums/index.php?topic=245.msg23997#msg23997. It's from more then a week ago, guess it slipped under the radar during the Rewrite craze.

Holy!!!

more LITTLE WITCH XD

His point was that you shouldn't use the anime to judge the VN :p

Exactly, just what would people think if suddently Studio DEEN made an anime version of Fate/Stay Night and people starts to judge the VN based on the anime......oh wait

Is "Rewrite" fully translated? I heard something along those lines, but never knew if they released the final patch.

It is, but there's still editing that needs to be done. You'll have to wait a little bit longer for the final patch release.

Rewrite - Fully translated (This doesn't mean it will be released right away, now comes Editing Hell, you will have to wait a couple more weeks.
Anybody has any news on Shinigami no Kiss and Yoake?As far as I remember they were both completed translations that had yet to undergo editing but we haven't heard of them for a while now.

Sheeta is editing Rewrite, so expect Yoake/Air to be slow for the time being. As for Shinikiss, Blah claim they're still working on it, albeit slowly.

Anybody has any news on Shinigami no Kiss and Yoake?As far as I remember they were both completed translations that had yet to undergo editing but we haven't heard of them for a while now.

Shinigami no Kiss translation page says on the latest post (November 4. but I think it has been edited later) that Shizuku's route is ~50% translation checked as opposed to their progress section which says 0%. So, still one and a half routes left + technical issues.

Shinigami no Kiss translation page says on the latest post (November 4. but I think it has been edited later) that Shizuku's route is ~50% translation checked as opposed to their progress section which says 0%. So, still one and a half routes left + technical issues.

Yeah, Blah said he will update the progress section once Shizuku editing is complete.

lolz..

you should asked switchy bout Haruka..

he's the one doing it XD

Switch has nothing to do with the project except successfully trolling you that he's part of it.

Edited by desi
Switch has nothing to do with the project except successfully trolling you that he's part of it.

Well, i can confirm that switch has nothing to do with the TRJR project. However we are looking for translators so if he wants to stop "pretending" to be translating HNS and he actually wants to start working on HNS he is welcome to join. That is if he is able to pass the test xilexio has made for the new TL applicants.

Well, i can confirm that switch has nothing to do with the TRJR project. However we are looking for translators so if he wants to stop "pretending" to be translating HNS and he actually wants to start working on HNS he is welcome to join. That is if he is able to pass the test xilexio has made for the new TL applicants.

We told him to apply a while back, don't think he did.

Terra route is now 50% edited.

More info:

Once editing is done we'll have to double-check a bazillion little things in various images, but after those image re-edits we'll be done.
Edited by desi

i guess he did..

well not that im looking forward for HARUKA anyways..

since i have my chinese patch~~

though...it would be nice if switchy does involved in a proper group nowadays...

he applied to TLwiki if im not wrong..

not sure bout TRJR~~

Would this be considered a youtube-based project? I started it years ago and pretty much got to the ending of the first game. I know both the translation quality and sound quality (especially in the first several videos, when I didn't figure out how to record properly) are quite bad, but I believe it's still better than nothing.