Visual Novels Translation Status [01/27/2013]

Hmmm now that i think about it. Hey desi, OneManrArmy, Ryu, MO JO (all the senior posters in this thread). Is ther a way to contact Ivan? I have HNS already up on mediafire (currently private links), however the game is reaaaaaaaaaaalllllyyyyyyyy hard to find on the net. So i was wondering i he could add HNS to the partially translated downloads.

Ivan always responded to my very important private messages so you should do the same.

Sure. You can PM him. But there is no patch out for HNS, so he probably wouldn't put it there.

There's also a japanese game section so...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. You can PM him. But there is no patch out for HNS, so he probably wouldn't put it there. And yeah, there are a few torrents out there with HNS, so it probably isn't as rare as you think :p

desi...

he can put it up under Jp titles only for now..

or in the chinese column if he ever gonna start 1

Sure. You can PM him. But there is no patch out for HNS, so he probably wouldn't put it there.

Oh dont worry we plan to release a partial patch in the next 2 months. [OBSCURE] is a really fast TL and acording to MO JO he should have Kozue's route done in 8 weeks.

Oh dont worry we plan to release a partial patch in the next 2 months. [OBSCURE] is a really fast TL and acording to MO JO he should have Kozue's route done in 8 weeks.

I see. Well, might as well wait until the partial gets out. That way you can give him the partial + the VN. Or are you guys still going to hold off on public partial releases (meaning we'd have to message you for the patch) until it's all finished?

I see. Well, might as well wait until the partial gets out. That way you can give him the partial + the VN. Or are you guys still going to hold off on public partial releases (meaning we'd have to message you for the patch) until it's all finished?

The only patch we are going to make public is the final patch.

sounds interesting...i'll let one of my "contacts" know

she is interested in that type of shit, she is a hentai TL ...and a fujoshi...ill let you know:cool:

The story seems interesting. And the heroines are cute. Please keep me updated.

Holy shit with this post im no longer a junior member

Edited by Hecrapan
The story seems interesting. And the heroines are cute. Please keep me updated.

Exactly! The heroines are cute and cute is justice!

On a serious note, the story is indeed very interesting but definitely not awesome. Visual Novels made by lump of sugar are more focused on cute heroines and the overall atmosphere than on amazing plot twists etc, that's at least what I heard. Oh and there's of course smexy Mashiro.

Don't listen to him, he's lying to you.

8155-tayutama-will-get-english-translation-someday.jpg

Edited by OneManArmy
Exactly! The heroines are cute and cute is justice!

On a serious note, the story is indeed very interesting but definitely not awesome. Visual Novels made by lump of sugar are more focused on cute heroines and the overall atmosphere than on amazing plot twists etc, that's at least what I heard.

8155-tayutama-will-get-english-translation-someday.jpg

Well i am young, but im not a girl still i think have the right to dream too.

Anyone knows if Koichoco is going to be human or machine translation?

there's hardly any info on the translator's site (except for "amateur translation attempt")

My guess is human translation with quality slightly above machine translation.

Anyone knows if Koichoco is going to be human or machine translation?

there's hardly any info on the translator's site (except for "amateur translation attempt")

its gonna be an Aaeru class translation~~

material brave please

this is not a place for you to place a request or translation >.>