Visual Novels Translation Status [02/03/2013]

Dra+Koi Progress:

Rough: 40/40

Revised: 40/40 (wow two days ago it was 20,could it be..)

Finalized: 8/40

it was by MOOGY right??

well..he translated those previously before scrapped the project..

so..there's no difference i think

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to say that there are still so many good VNs from the past years that haven't got any English translation.

Itsuka, Todoku, Ano Sora ni

Altough I'm more interested in Hanairo Heptagram, Nursery Rhyme, Hello,good-bye AND of course Tayutama. This world seriously needs a translated Lump of Sugar game.

Edited by OneManArmy
Not to say that there are still so many good VNs from the past years that haven't got any English translation.

http://s.vndb.org/cv/68/6368.jpghttp://s.vndb.org/cv/49/649.jpghttp://s.vndb.org/cv/93/8893.jpg

I agree on these, not sure about the other ones.

(wow two days ago it was 20,could it be..)

Because God (Not Ixrec) hates you :)

I'll end up in hell anyway and so I don't care if god hates me or no-...

8342-duh.jpg

What did I do wrong? Why does god hate me? Why isn't there a translation for Tayutama and why am I asking stupid questions?

Hmm , so it's possible that it will come out fairly soon (maybe end of February), if it's judged by the latest tweet.

lol I don't think so. Nitro+ is a pro at stalling the English release of their VNs.

Hoping they release the patch for a few days and then get in contact with Nitro+ for localization.

Wut? If they released a patch, that would've rendered the Nitro+ "official" localization as useless. So no, they won't.

Hmm , so it's possible that it will come out fairly soon (maybe end of February), if it's judged by the latest tweet.

Hoping they release the patch for a few days and then get in contact with Nitro+ for localization.

Um, no. Expect at least a year of "negotiations" with no progress before Ixrec picks up the porject again and Moogy rage releases the patch. Then the "translation" is only a beta that was never meant for release, the official translation would have been much better, but someone "leaked" the patch the the internet and there's no point in finishing it now.

Lolz...

Nitro+ and Jast right???

expect the earliest 2020~~

even a machine translation?

well..you can always go for Aaeru class...

after all...you seemed to fit well there

Aaeru is

the psycho-lunatic who is trying to revolutionize the world of Eroge and lead the new order of VN translation to fight against the older order and the purist. :rolleyes:

And no, I'm not joking here. He has made his intention clear many times before. :o

even a machine translation?

Go read that machine translation patch yourself.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
Um, no. Expect at least a year of "negotiations" with no progress before Ixrec picks up the porject again and Moogy rage releases the patch. Then the...

I doubt that we'll have to wait for a year, though. Ixrec will restart Dra+Koi translation project IF he sees no resolution from Nitro+ end. That at least, we can be sure of.

And hypothetically, in the event where Moogy was to rage releases his patch, there're no reasons for Ixrec to drop his project "again" because this time, it doesn't involve official releases.