Visual Novels Translation Status [04/07/2013]

Haha you might wanna be careful with that way of thinking; I've been burned more than once >___>

Hahaha I know that feeling. >__

Hmmmm... never seen this one before. COULD be interesting actually. Mystery, detective work, NVL...

I added Gensou into my wishlist a few months ago because the cover pic in VNDB looks kinda interesting. xD

Since we are in the posting VNs OP mode, I think I should continue trend. :p

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if it's been posted yet but I found a crack for SSSS: Super Secret Sexy Spy yesterday.

NyaaTorrents >> ?girlcelly? [1304011][130401] [MangaGamer] SSSS: Super Secret Sexy Spy [Crack + Walkthrough is included] [English]

Don't expect too much from it BUT it does have a true blood sister route so that's something.

the crack was out like 3 days ago...

Was there any need to write about it?

Of course it's a well-known fact.

Just look at this OP:

Anything with such opening just can't be a bad quality VN.

I guess you'll like another slideshow CGs/Sprites/Background with an OP theme cobbled together more than something like this movie? Looks like this artist is just not for you then. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BzZalGNmps

Goddammit why do you post so many amazing OPs... >_> And now thanks to you, I anticipate the release of Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru, ...in a year or two. Q_Q

Never believe the OP.

I hold firm to my belief that the quality of the OP = the quality of the VN. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Edited by Flaze

Yes, because a good OP means a VNs has good storyline and writing. lol

May as well keep the trend goin'

Well then, here I go.

I think the only person who is capable and has the patience required to translate this VN is Aroduc only, though. -_-

Goddammit why do you post so many amazing OPs... >_> And now thanks to you, I anticipate the release of Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru, ...in a year or two. Q_Q

As the OP might indicate, story isn't really Ikinari's strong point. However humour of the game and some of the romance scenes are quite decent. Be prepared; this game is random as HELL. One of the girls gets so protag deprived that she EATS a cellphone that's showing a picture of him >___>

Okay at some point I got lost. Are we posting OPs where the game did live up to the OP? Or the opposite?

I'll just cover both bases to be safe =p

Imouto no Katachi

Imouto no Katachi burnt me REALLY badly >____>

Grisaia no Meikyuu

All exceptions and MORE were met with Grisaia no Meikyuu =D

As the OP might indicate, story isn't really Ikinari's strong point. However humour of the game and some of the romance scenes are quite decent. Be prepared; this game is random as HELL. One of the girls gets so protag deprived that she EATS a cellphone that's showing a picture of him >___>

Now that''s random. xD

Not surprise to learn that Ikikoi doesn't have great story. I don't have much interest in moege tbh.

Are we posting OPs where the game did live up to the OP? Or the opposite?

In my case, it's the former. Maybe.:p

Well, since many of you have posted big title like Grisaia and Oretsuba, I think I should counter it with OPs of VN that has never really been in the limelight.

; 夢見師 [HD] - YouTube

夢見師 OP.

[VIDEO=YOUTUBE;-1STjlM08Ig]

ルーデシア Spidering with Scraping OP

J.Q.V 人類救済部 ~With love from isotope OP

Sense Off ~A Sacred Story in the Wind~ OP

Baldr Force OP

OK, here I go!

All SofthouseChara title. lol I approved of the last one though, Wizard's Climber.

Might as well throw バニーブラック 2 in here too, I guess.

Too bad none of them are playable even with the translation tools.

Hahaha, true.

Guys, we already have an eroge opening thread...

That was on my mind since I saw this page... ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

Not surprise to learn that Ikikoi doesn't have great story. I don't have much interest in moege tbh.

Well, since many of you have posted big title like Grisaia and Oretsuba, I think I should counter it with OPs of VN that has never really been in the limelight.

OK, here I go!

-lots of openings-

Too bad none of them are playable even with the translation tools...

Oh, and this one is hilarious:

-random opening-

All SofthouseChara title. lol I approved of the last one though, Wizard's Climber.

-opening-

Might as well throw バニーブラック 2 in here too, I guess.

(((( ;°Д°)))) Da back and forth

Edited by Flaze