Visual Novels Translation Status [04/07/2013]

Hi.

I searched the Internet for a translation for the game Ying Yang Ex (X-Change series) which was released last year, but I couldn't find anything. Is there a Translation for this game in the making?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

I searched the Internet for a translation for the game Ying Yang Ex (X-Change series) which was released last year, but I couldn't find anything. Is there a Translation for this game in the making?

Probably not. It's not a particularly well known visual novel so it's unlikely that a fan group will pick it up. Someone might down the line, but don't get your hopes too high.

Hi.

nope..

no one will translate that crappy vn..

not unless JAST wants to localised it

Probably not. It's not a particularly well known visual novel so it's unlikely that a fan group will pick it up. Someone might down the line, but don't get your hopes too high.

Okay, thanks for the info. I always thought the X-Change series is rather popular.

It is a 4 month delay because the patch was planned to be released around christmas.

nah...

that announcement were just trolling..

the truth is he just translating YANDERE starting from christmas..

thats why you only get the common route~~

Ulti, would you stop making pointless drama about Yandere? Not a whole lot of people care about it and it's not exactly the best VN ever. If it gets released any time soon, that's fine. If it doesn't and it turns out to be just a troll...well, fine. Not a huge loss if it's the latter; and it certainly doesn't fucking matter if he started translating it 10 years ago or yesterday.

Ulti, would you stop making pointless drama about Yandere? Not a whole lot of people care about it and it's not exactly the best VN ever. If it gets released any time soon, that's fine. If it doesn't and it turns out to be just a troll...well, fine. Not a huge loss if it's the latter; and it certainly doesn't fucking matter if he started translating it 10 years ago or yesterday.

hey..

baa-chan was the one started it~~

*acts innocent*

^

Agreed, OPs a very good quality indicator for visual novels. You can usually figure out if the VN is good just for watching a 2min OP. *sigh*

Haha you might wanna be careful with that way of thinking; I've been burned more than once >___>

^

Agreed, OPs a very good quality indicator for visual novels. You can usually figure out if the VN is good just for watching a 2min OP. *sigh*

Was there any need to write about it?

Of course it's a well-known fact.

Just look at this OP:

Anything with such opening just can't be a bad quality VN.

You can say such things but most of VNs with opening from 癸乙夜 are destined to deliver.

there is still something called 'opinion differences' on VN's, you shouldn't think that everyone appreciates a VN/Eroge the same, so a 'OP producer' says nothi... *spies Kara no Shoujo between them*...... You are right, absolutely right!!

Guest loppez

Just look at this OP:

Anything with such opening just can't be a bad quality VN.

not sure if troll or... troll

it looks like cartoon for 10 years old kids. real. more pink pls.

Aroduc on what the future might hold

So anyway, yeah. Them’s my mind boggles for the moment. I am still doing my thang and working away, but I probably won’t finish either project for a good while, and there’s a solid chance that they may end up being my swan song(s). I figure after about sixish months since the non-DS post, I should at least say something.

Full post: Tenka Seiha » Happy Belated Birthday, Blog » Blog Archive