Visual Novels Translation Status [04/14/2013]

I hope someone picks up AB2's WLO. I have tons of AB2 and Akatsuki VNs I want to try reading aside from the three already done (not counting Sharin FD). At least I can look forward to Comyu being done by Amaterasu. Sometimes the only thing we can do is to learn MOON RUNES. Mendokusai.

hmmm..akatsuki works are nice..

especially akatsuki black for me..

What do you mean by prequel? Don't tell me.....

you've read the fandisk first. -.-"

i think he mean he didnt both Himawari and Yukyuu

hope he didnt read Yukyuu first >.>

If you've a thing for kendo and "heroine wielding weapon" fetish, you can wait for it. :rolleyes:

The bad thing about Kourin no Machi is that three of the side characters looks VERY hot and interesting (totally my type!), but as usual, there's no route for them.

-.-" I lost interest already.

lolz....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by prequel? Don't tell me.....

you've read the fandisk first. -.-"

Huh??

Isn't Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo tells the story before Himawari no Shoujo?

Correct me if I'm wrong...I still haven't read Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo...

Plus...Is it any good too??

I mean the storyline connecting to the original...

Huh??

Correct me if I'm wrong...I still haven't read Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo...

nope...yukyuu is a FUNDISC..

but...it does tell you bout the MC background and stuff~~

Houzuki route is very good. You can skip the rest. Tells the background story of Houzuki, but you should read it after Himawari no Shoujo.

Huh??

Sharin FD tells the background story of Houzuki, but it also contains the epilogues for Himawari no Shoujo heroines. Therefore, calling it a prequel is kinda misleading. Same thing with calling Kourin no Machi a "sequel" of Sharin. Other than taking place in the same universe/setting, it bears no relation with Sharin no Kuni story.

Took them 2 weeks to edit the last 10% of Sayaka's patch... having that in mind, we'll see Ayumi's patch in 280 days, and Benkei's in 560... xDDDD

Not sure if I should laugh, though.

It did seem quite long but what I'm more surprised is how there was no update for Azumi. OR maybe a confirmation that Benkei will be translated by them. I'm dying for some Benkei lovin'. Well one of the members of Wairu did state in the comments that Benkei was next so here's hopin it's true.

It did seem quite long but what I'm more surprised is how there was no update for Azumi. OR maybe a confirmation that Benkei will be translated by them. I'm dying for some Benkei lovin'. Well one of the members of Wairu did state in the comments that Benkei was next so here's hopin it's true.

Don't think so. Some time ago they wrote that Asumi had a 5% translated, so I would say her patch will be the next one.

Also, have in mind that my "guess" on time is if Wairu keeps their current speed of the last few months, and takes no breaks. So, rather than an exaggeration, my calculation might actually be too optimistic... which is even more sad.

Don't think so. Some time ago they wrote that Asumi had a 5% translated, so I would say her patch will be the next one.

Also, have in mind that my "guess" on time is if Wairu keeps their current speed of the last few months, and takes no breaks. So, rather than an exaggeration, my calculation might actually be too optimistic... which is even more sad.

Well they did announce two translators, one who was doing Sayaka and one who was doing Azumi, so maybe now that Sayaka is done that TL will pick up the Benkei route. Also considering how fast that route was done it would presumably be done before Azumi. That's just a guess however. You're more than likely right on this, along with the time-frame of when it'll be released, lol.

Well they did announce two translators, one who was doing Sayaka and one who was doing Azumi, so maybe now that Sayaka is done that TL will pick up the Benkei route. Also considering how fast that route was done it would presumably be done before Azumi. That's just a guess however. You're more than likely right on this, along with the time-frame of when it'll be released, lol.

Well, we can always hope ;D

maybe/sort of Majikoi/Miyako Update?

About Miyako's route translation, someone from IRC asked.

----------------------

[19:02] Compromise: how far is miyako :3 can't wait

[19:03] !TakaJun: almost there... just trying to find the time to work on itt

found this on a facebook page so...

Edited by udizzle

seems legit...

since takajun were planning to release Miyako this year if possible...

btw..who was the mod for the page?

more like Fuwafan+Ai-chan mixed together as 1 >>>

Edited by ultimecea

This would be a great thing, but I won't get my hopes up...

After the last statusupdate, Miyako's route was 85% translated...

I think that is enough for one to say "almost there".

But let's keep our fingers crossed that we can get some Miyako goodness

within the next couple of months.

Even if he only did like 1% a week from 6 month's ago he'd been done by now.... Anyways hope it's out soon, I'mma take a guess and say it'll be done in 2 weeks. That's just optimism though :/

if you really want to know..

the update from 50% to 85% took about 5months if im not wrong...

2 weeks >.>

Autumn if the best bet provided Takajun is really that free

if you really want to know..

the update from 50% to 85% took about 5months if im not wrong...

2 weeks >.>

Autumn if the best bet provided Takajun is really that free

Yeah optimism is a bad way to go for this..... Pessimism it is then, "I'd be amazed if it's released this year".

On a side note I loved mini Mayuchi's route these past couple days.