• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The re-translation of Cross Channel has made progress, if anyone cares:

https://georgehenryshaft.wordpress.com/crosschannel/

>Edited 155/268 scripts 57.8%

>Finalized 93/268 scripts 34,7%

>Total 46,3%

Waiting to read cross channel until this is complete, so this is actually pretty cool. I think the editing started in the middle of March, so an optimistic release data might be in early/mid May?...probably a little bit latter in latter May or in July. Nice nonetheless.

Edited by Chocolatemilkgod
Waiting to read cross channel until this is complete, so this is actually pretty cool. I think the editing started in the middle of March, so an optimistic release data might be in early/mid May?...probably a little bit latter in latter May or in July. Nice nonetheless.

I'm curious to see if it will actually be an improvement.

How was the translation quality on cross channel? Considering it was ixrec (even if it was his first project) I'm assuming it was fairly decent.

Yeah, considering it was one of his first projects + translating text from Romeo Tanaka (which supposedly is pretty hard), some people said it wasn't very good. I think even he may have admitted it. Just curious what type of feedback this will get.

How was the translation quality on cross channel? Considering it was ixrec (even if it was his first project) I'm assuming it was fairly decent.

One of the main differences I think I remember was the original CC had more comedy and prose about a pervert who goes around molesting girls.

Whereas Ixrec's translation just felt like some guy going around raping girls.

One of the main differences I think I remember was the original CC had more comedy and prose about a pervert who goes around molesting girls.

Whereas Ixrec's translation just felt like some guy going around raping girls.

You took that out of /jp/, I'm not amused.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

Also, I saw this anon hypothesis on Irotoridori no Sekai and kind of agree with him.

Or what more likely happened, he inflated his progress as he went along, rationalizing that he'd catch up later. Once you get to around 80%, you can't keep pulling that shit and oops. Actual progress far behind, and no more epeen sucking until you do the work you've already claimed you had done.

Not the first time, won't be the last.

Edited by Ryu
Any news on Baldr?

lol

help from Ixrec?

lol

In seriousness, he is supposedly working on new scripts.. but nothing has been updated. This will likely just be a futsuu only project. Ixrec has a list of VNs he needs to get through and translate. He trusts futsuu that he is working on baldr.. so yeah.

I just noticed Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate was being translated. Not bad. I remember the anime cause I joined this site as it was airing and then Nobu said something I'll never forget, such a sick person.

I really Hope they not dropp Real Imouto ga Iru, I have played the demo and loved the game very much, So I hope they get more staff so they can finish translate Real Imouto ga Iru. How many belive at this game is going to be dropped?

I really Hope they not dropp Real Imouto ga Iru, I have played the demo and loved the game very much, So I hope they get more staff so they can finish translate Real Imouto ga Iru. How many belive at this game is going to be dropped?

Well optimism is not in my character. Hence my username. I believe it will probably be dropped or at the very least someone may try to save the project.

whats this?

Cross Channel - New translation complete, editing of new translation finishing up week 2

was there a problem with the first one?

It was one of Ixrec's first translations and I don't think people thought it was as good as it could've been so new translators took up the project.