1. 1. ITS MULTIPLE CHOICE THIS TIME

• Narcissu
    • Da Capo
    • Yume Miru Kusuri
    • Kana Imouto
    • Planetarian Chiisana Hoshi no Yume
    • Princess Waltz

hohohoohohohoohoho sorry about the shitty thread last week ,i was not myself

TODAY ladies and futas.... we ,me and my friend here switch#2 have decided to present you another singing challenge

this time....whichever VN that wins.............YACHI has to sing.....i dont care if he has to get a microphone out of OMA's ass,he HAS to sing

whatever the outcome ,we shall fap...ehem i mean enjoy rukako's beautiful voice :rolleyes:

WINNER IS NARCISSU, YUME miru will enter next week again

Edited by switch
Haven't read any of these yet either. :S

Don't worry, none of them is really amazing.

Narcissu - Interesting game but it clearly lacks tension

Da Capo - Your mediocre school romance game

Yume Miru Kusuri - Another interesting game but the story progress was weird/stupid

Planetarian Chiisana Hoshi no Yume - It's good but somehow misses to touch your emotions

Princess Waltz - Chris sucks ass and the story was also kind of week, card game was so-so

I can't say anything about Kana.

Anyway, you should read Narcissu, YMK and Planetarian.

Don't worry, none of them is really amazing.

Narcissu - Interesting game but it clearly lacks tension

Da Capo - Your mediocre school romance game

Yume Miru Kusuri - Another interesting game but the story progress was weird/stupid

Planetarian Chiisana Hoshi no Yume - It's good but somehow misses to touch your emotions

Princess Waltz - Chris sucks ass and the story was also kind of week, card game was so-so

I can't say anything about Kana.

Anyway, you should read Narcissu, YMK and Planetarian.

Indeed, those three seems to be the best of these titles. Might just read Planetarian or Narcissu soonish since they're so short anyway. Or Phenomeno. Not sure!

Not exactly looking forward to Da Capo all that much, because it looks really generic and mediocre like you said. But oh well, there might be SOMETHING good in it (for me, lol)... you never know.

But oh well, there might be SOMETHING good in it (for me, lol)... you never know.

I honestly hope that one of the heroines can win over you so that you can enjoy the game (for the sake of that heroine of course). Otherwise you'll end up like me and hate the game to death. Although I played stuff which was more shitty but 5,7/10 is still bad

I honestly hope that one of the heroines can win over you so that you can enjoy the game (for the sake of that heroine of course). Otherwise you'll end up like me and hate the game to death. Although I played stuff which was more shitty but 5,7/10 is still bad

Nemu is bad........

just go for Mako and Kotori(the only bearable route)

Narcissu - Haven't read it yet...Didn't plan to...

Da Capo - A good read but something's missing...

Yume Miru Kusuri - Haven't read it yet...Is it any good, guys?? Like in 1-10 scale??

Kana Imouto - Is this incest? 'Cause I'm not into that...

Planetarian - The only VN from Key that once made me sleep through a whole night while trying to read it...Hahaha...

Princess Waltz - Meh....

Narcissu has valid writing (both), good bgm if I remember well and weak/mostly absent graphic (though 2nd side hasn't indecent art), Planetaria is mostly boring with the usual Key ending, has mediocre writing and pretty weak OST but nice art and Da Capo is simply bad, has average graphic with mediocre sound and bad writing (still have to complete it, done Sakura/Nemu/Kotori and half Moe's route... 4.5/10 material for me).

Da Capo - A good read but something's missing...

Yume Miru Kusuri - Haven't read it yet...Is it any good, guys?? Like in 1-10 scale??

Planetarian - The only VN from Key that once made me sleep through a whole night while trying to read it...Hahaha...

Princess Waltz - Meh....

YMK is a good..roughly around 7 or more..

while kana...

[its generally tag as incest but its actually non blood related]

Edited by ultimecea
Sorry...It just that I had enough with Da Capo's Nemu...

Right now, I'm looking for good story-telling...

Yeah, Kana is a lot more serious in nature than Da Capo. You may like it.

Eh? So you didn't play the game for the incest? What's wrong with you?

Well, that was one of the reasons I played it as one of my first VNs. Don't worry, i'm not going insane or anything here.

*frowned* You probably should start planning it now.

Very good. 8

The VN is more, way more than the usual cheap excuse to fuck the imouto if that what you're asking.