Visual Novels Translation Status [04/28/2013]

5% more.... 5% more on F/HA Goooooooooo. if we're lucky maybe it'll be out in 2 months.

Only 68.6% have been verified so far (and what I've heard they also need to be checked once more for mistakes). There is also the time needed to make installer etc, so I don't think it will be ready until december/next year....

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 68.6% have been verified so far (and what I've heard they also need to be checked once more for mistakes). There is also the time needed to make installer etc, so I don't think it will be ready until december/next year....

Maybe by then they'll release the voiced version

And where will they take the voices from? There's only a pc version of this game, as far as I know.

Ask Maxar and Yachi to record them.

It worked well last time with Sono Hanabira

And how long exactly would take for someone to be able to read japanese in a level in wich it would allow him or her to read a visual novel without any problems?

Idk shit about japanese but I can't imagine it'd be that easy =S

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr170/jenovalive/test1_zps631a339e.jpg

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr170/jenovalive/test2_zps275bd10f.jpg

i need someone who can edit the game interface to english, and I(we) will take care the rest of translation .....

this translation project hosted @kaorinusantara

greetings everyone

that screenshoot just a test for experiment

VNDB

Edited by jenovalive
And how long exactly would take for someone to be able to read japanese in a level in wich it would allow him or her to read a visual novel without any problems?

Idk shit about japanese but I can't imagine it'd be that easy =S

Depends on the VN really. Shitty nukiges are usually readable with a few months worth of jap classes. Other VNs are also readable with that same amount of time , if they arent riddled with kanji and kanji puns. I've done that myself with a few of them. Reccomended would be at least a year / year and a half of classes though , that should nail at least most of the hard stuff down.

Depends on the VN really. Shitty nukiges are usually readable with a few months worth of jap classes. Other VNs are also readable with that same amount of time , if they arent riddled with kanji and kanji puns. I've done that myself with a few of them. Reccomended would be at least a year / year and a half of classes though , that should nail at least most of the hard stuff down.

Meh, I really wish I could read jap, but the lack of a trustworthy teaching source and lack of time really fuck me up.

At the moment I'm having a hard time at uni so the time I'd spend studying jap would be better off studying chemistry, really =/

Maybe around the end of the year I could start studying jap though.